Chapter 71

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 71:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 71:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Not long after Shi Yin finished the makeup photo of "The Best Youth", she received a piece of news that was both good news and bad news.

Originally, the film "The Best Youth" was almost ready to be filmed, but suddenly, the overseas investor who had made the director particularly happy, Liu Yinghao, suddenly withdrew.

The film was suspended immediately. Without financial support, how can we continue filming?

Director Li Wei suddenly made trouble, and now it is not easy to find other investors.

Shiyin didn’t know the specific reason at first, because it involved shopping malls, but she didn’t know anything about those things. Shiyin always felt that the intrigue in the shopping malls was much more advanced than the scheming and tactics between their little stars. .

But this does not affect her to read hot news, after all, her reading comprehension is okay.

Therefore, Shiyin saw that the DG family's plan to enter the Chinese market fell through bankruptcy, and the prince Howie, whose Chinese name is Liu Yinghao, was permanently banned from entering China.

The reason is that he said insulting|Hua in a recent foreign news interview.

Shiyin really felt very happy when he saw this news, and he should be shut out of the trash of his own country even if he is so fond of foreigners and foreigners.

Zhou Chengyuan was very satisfied when he saw the result. He walked out of the study and saw Shiyin staring at the phone, saying something "spicy chicken" in his mouth.

He walked over, Shiyin raised her face and showed him the phone. She smiled very happily and said to Zhou Chengyuan: "Look at it, uncle! That trash can't be returned to China again!"

Zhou Chengyuan hooked his lips and sat next to Shiyin. He touched Shiyin's head, "Yinyin can concentrate on filming, so there is no need to worry about it."

"Huh?" Shiyin suddenly remembered that their movies had been suspended, and chuckled a few times: "Ha...Haha..."

"Our biggest investor in this movie is him. Now that he has withdrawn his investment, the movie has been shelved. When the work can start depends on the director and whether they can find a new investor."

"The new investor," Zhou Chengyuan raised his eyebrows slightly, "isn't it right by your side?"

Shiyin looked at him in surprise, "Uncle, you want to invest?"

"Works with sound must naturally be supported."

Shiyin burst into tears of gratitude. She hugged Zhou Chengyuan and cried hummingly with her arms around him. Her tone was happy and she wanted to pretend to be moved to the point of crying and twitched and said to him: "My uncle is so good to the tone, Yinyin doesn't know how to repay my uncle. Yinyin knows that my uncle is such a good person, he certainly wouldn't want Yinyin to do anything in return..."

Before she finished the scene for herself, Zhou Chengyuan began to tear down the stage professionally: "No, my uncle still needs to repay me."

"For example, accompany my uncle to exercise before going to bed."

嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤qwq

I really cried this time.

.