Chapter 75

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 75:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 75:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

As soon as Zhou Chengyuan said what he said, Shi Yin was suddenly stunned.

Shiyin thought blankly about the phrase he said "You are my nineteenth", not knowing what Zhou Chengyuan meant.

Zhou Chengyuan was still hugging her, hugging her whole person tightly from behind.

Could it be...he admitted the wrong person?

Misidentified himself as the "nineteen" in his mouth?

Shiyin felt even more sad when he thought so.

It turned out that the man I liked only regarded her as a substitute in the end.

She was struggling to get out of Zhou Chengyuan's arms, but Zhou Chengyuan held her tightly, just didn't let her go.

He seemed to know that she would react like this, so he locked her in his arms with a hug.

"Don't Yinyin want to know, why are you nineteen?" He asked in a low voice.

Shiyin bit her lip. She is now angry on her head. She is a bit irrational. She can't calmly think about the problem at all. Under the impulse, she blurted out: "I am not what you said nineteen. My name is Shiyin. You may have mistakenly recognized the person. "

Her tone was stubborn and angry, and her voice was a little choked.

Zhou Chengyuan was aroused by her words. He pressed Shiyin, who was trying to get out of his arms and was constantly moving on the bed, staring at her darkly, as if to see her through.

Shiyin pressed his lips tightly, his eyes filled with tears, but he looked at the ugly man without blinking.

Until a tear slipped from the corner of her eye.

Zhou Chengyuan seemed to be touched by something, raised his hand to help her sooth her tears, and sighed.

Shi Yin resisted his touch a bit and turned his head away.

"My 19th, 20th year ago, I became the 19th child in the orphanage on July 4th. He brought with him a jade jade bracelet left by her parents, and a letter that said her Called Shiyin, he was three years old and his birthday was August 13th."

Shi Yin was stunned. She turned her head in shock and looked towards Zhou Chengyuan. The man looked at her and continued: "I'm not here either, I'm here for Yinyin."

Shiyin didn't know what was going on now, she sat up slowly, looking dazed and didn't know what to do.

She was indeed adopted in the orphanage by the director of the orphanage on July 4, twenty years ago. She also had the jade jade bracelet. The director also said that she came to the orphanage when she was three years old, on August 13. Birthday.

What Zhou Chengyuan said was in line with her information.

It's just that she has a grudge against her parents in her heart. She never wears a jade bracelet, and it's not her birthday.

Her brain seemed to be a mass of paste, unable to think, unable to turn, but scene after scene flashed contradictory.

Shiyin thought of the day last July 4th, he took her back from Qingyang, gave her a private jet, a villa, and a cruise ship.