Chapter 49

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 49:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 49:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

49.

Shiyin was at a loss for a moment...

He even made up for the drama that the pregnant mistress came to the door to ask the man to be responsible and to be superior in front of the original partner.

Originally Shiyin didn't want to take care of this thing, but... it's easy to be misunderstood at the door of her and Zhou Chengyuan's room, okay?

If any domestic helper picked it up and reported it to the old man, wouldn't it be a big misunderstanding!

Thinking this way, Shion opened the bag decisively, took out a tissue from the inside, pinched the thing that he didn't know where it came from, and entered the room.

When Shi Yin went in, Zhou Chengyuan was walking out of the study with a water cup. She held the pregnancy test stick wrapped in a tissue in her hand, and stared at Zhou Chengyuan with straight eyes.

Zhou Chengyuan was inexplicably seen by her, and asked: "What's the matter?"

Then he noticed what she was holding and added: "What is Yinyin holding in her hand?"

Shiyin slowly raised the corners of his mouth and asked him, "Uncle, do you want to confess to me?"

Zhou Chengyuan squinted his eyes calmly, and asked, "Do you know the sound?"

Time tone: "?"

knowledge? what do you know? How does she feel that she has developed on the road to the truth?

Fuck, Zhou Chengyuan, you bastard, if you dare to betray me, my mother killed you! !

Shi Yin pursed his lower lip and breathed lightly. His voice calmly said to him, "I want to hear you say it yourself."

Zhou Chengyuan pointed to the thing she was holding, "Yinyin first tell me what this is?"

After being interrupted by Zhou Chengyuan in this way, Shi Yin completely forgot what Zhou Chengyuan said just now: "You know all the sounds?"

Shi Yin pinched a corner of the tissue with his fingers, opened it, and stretched out his hand, "Look for yourself."

Zhou Chengyuan was stunned. Obviously he didn't expect it to be such a thing, and then he raised his head, "This little **** is coming to grab you from me so soon?"

Shiyin: "???"

"Dog stuff!" Her eyes flushed aggrievedly and angrily, "I found this at the door of the room!"

Zhou Chengyuan was silent for a few seconds. When Shiyin saw him not speaking, her heart was really going to be cold when she was acting. When her heart was faltering, Zhou Chengyuan suddenly hooked her mouth, "So Yinyin suspected me. ?"

For an instant, Shiyin felt relieved.

Shiyin sniffed, snorted, and pretended to say naturally: "I'm acting," she said, leaning on tiptoe to show Zhou Chengyuan, "Look, there are tears in my eyes, am I acting? Very similar?"

Zhou Chengyuan chuckled and asked instead: "Yinyin means to believe me from the beginning?"

"Of course!" Shiyin put the thing aside, "My uncle loves me so much, he definitely won't do anything to be sorry for me!"