Chapter 42

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 42:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 42:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

42.

Two days later, Shen Qinghan lost a cooperation he was preparing for.

After hearing that the other party had signed a contract with Zhou, Shen Qinghan raised his eyebrows slightly, thinking that Zhou Chengyuan was so naive.

Didn't you just talk to his wife? Is this coming to disarm him and threaten him?

Forget it, don't care about him, just grab it.

The variety show "Tomorrow Stars" will be recorded for two more episodes, that is, Shiyin can return to Jiangcheng as long as he stays in the hotel for about half a month.

This also shows that the time of Zhou Chengyuan's death in the original book is much closer.

But the current tense voice can't believe that Zhou Chengyuan will hang up.

Maybe it's as unbelievable as she was a foreigner who broke into this time and space, he might not die.

After all... She saw his body getting better and better, at least much better than the time she first saw him.

Moreover, I am getting more and more energetic now :)

A man who looks energetic every day, unless there is an accident, how could he die suddenly?

Shiyin’s birthday is on the day when the recording of the show ends.

Because her birthday is approaching, now there are other apps on Weibo where there are events to support Shiyin's birthday.

Shiyin didn't care much about it, because she had never had a birthday since she was a child, at least as far as she can remember.

The birthday information she revealed to the public in real life is not the day she was born, so few people in real life know her true birthday, and the fans gave her the day she was born.

To her, celebrating her birthday on the day she was actually born was strange and longing, but at the same time she was dismissive of it.

Shiyin still didn't want to go to her birthday, because when she mentioned her birthday, she would remember bad memories.

I didn't think about it at all, and took the real birthday as an ordinary day like every other day.

But here, because she had the same birthday as the original heroine, Shion couldn't escape this time.

In the penultimate week of the recording of the program, the sixteen students who had advanced to the final were divided into two groups, each with eight people. What is different this time is that the theme of the song is given to the program group, but two groups are needed. The members of the group write their own lyrics, arrange, and compose.

This is a weak project for Shiyin, and Shan Qing is very good at it.

The rule for this grouping is to choose the lottery. There are red and yellow lotteries. Each student will be invited to a room separately and leave through another door after making a choice. The program team just doesn't want them to know What other people have chosen.

In the end, after everyone had chosen, when the host announced the list, Shan Qing realized that she and Shiyin had both chosen red.

The real-time sound was known from the beginning, because it was mentioned in the original book that when the team was selected for the last performance, Dan Qing selected the red team.