Chapter 40

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 40:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 40:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

40.

The reason why Jiang Jingchuan has been unable to join the group against Shiyin is actually because when he had dinner with Ye Lun a few days ago, Ye Lun looked very annoyed. come out.

Ye Lun told Jiang Jingchuan that he had a good impression of a girl in the program group. He saw her working hard for her dream, and her personality was also very popular with him, so he especially admired her, but one day, He accidentally discovered that this girl was actually with a big investor as she had been exposed before.

Although Ye Lun did not say who the girl in his mouth was, Jiang Jingchuan guessed it because Ye Lun revealed a lot of information.

Jiang Jingchuan said to Ye Lun: "My team took me the two recordings of the "Star of Tomorrow" flying guests to help out. Lun, you know I hate the kind of unscrupulous people for the upper ranks, especially girls. , Listen to what you say, I will ask my team to refuse the recording of this show when I go back."

Jiang Jingchuan is actually very similar to Ye Lun to a certain extent, otherwise he would not become a buddy who talks everything.

Two people are notoriously low-key in the entertainment industry. People who know them know that both of them have only music in their hearts. They only want to make music well. They hate hidden things. Rules, because they had time together before. I said it directly when I was a guest on an interview program.

This is why Ye Lun changed her attitude towards her when she learned that Shiyin really had a "little uncle" behind her to support her.

But there is no problem with being a human being justice, but it is their own problem to deny others directly before fully understanding the facts.

The reason why Jiang Jingchuan kept dragging him from joining the group was because he was resisting the team's arrangement. He didn't expect that he would eventually become like this.

He has never had any scandals or negative news. This is really the first time.

After Ye Lun posted a Weibo, Jiang Jingchuan understood that his buddy had really fallen in.

Ye Lun would mind in his heart, but after she had an accident, he still chose to speak for her. Jiang Jingchuan felt that Ye Lun was hopeless.

Ye Lun also contacted Jiang Jingchuan privately, and he was always apologetic, because his words made Jiang Jingchuan this choice, which eventually evolved into what he is now.

Jiang Jingchuan said indifferently: "It's just to lose money. What a big deal. Instead, I want to thank you for keeping me away from a woman I hate from the bottom of my heart. If I get in touch with her, I will know that she is the one I hate the most. It’s a kind of person, I will respond in my heart."

Ye Lun knew why he hated such a woman so much, and he understood him. He didn't say much, but it was because of his own words that caused this situation. Ye Lun could only say to Jiang Jingchuan: "Then I will invite you to drink some other day. "

"Go!" Jiang Jingchuan replied easily without being affected at all.

.

Shi Yin really didn't expect Ye Lun to speak out for her, which surprised her.