Chapter 3

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 3:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 3:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

3.

Zhou Siyang's meaning is very clear. You and the driver have four people, but I can only take one person.

Isn't it so obvious that you can only take Shiyin to the studio first?

Meng Ran smiled very understandingly and said, "It's okay, Young Master Zhou will send Shiyin to me first, it's troublesome."

As a last resort, Shi Yin took his bag and got into a thief car with three men alone.

The reason why they are three men is because in addition to Zhou Siyang, who is driving, there are two other men sitting in the back seat.

Needless to say, one is Tang Mingchen, the prince of the magazine that Shiyin is going to shoot, and the other is also the second ancestor of Zhou Siyang's circle, Luo Yanchuan.

Shi Yin sat in the passenger seat and greeted them politely. When Zhou Siyang got out of the car, the two men had guessed that Shi Yin was ahead.

Sure enough, he really brought the other girl over.

So when Shiyin got in the car, they were not surprised.

Zhou Siyang explained to them: "Shiyin's car broke down, so we are going to the studio to take her for a while."

Tang Mingchen hummed, looked at Luo Yanchuan, and asked him, "Do you believe it?"

Luo Yanchuan smiled indifferently, with a cigarette in his mouth: "Do you think I believe it?"

Said to use a lighter to light the cigarette.

Zhou Siyang hurriedly stopped: "The girl is here, don't you be too casual? When you arrive, you find a smoking area and no one cares about you."

"Oh," Luo Yanchuan raised his eyebrows and let go of his fingers to extinguish the flame on the lighter. "Is this before getting married, just protect it?"

"Not really." Tang Mingchen also agreed.

Shiyin blinked innocently and clarified: "The two young masters don't make fun of us. Brother Si Yang and I are only brothers and sisters."

Zhou Siyang couldn't help but feel angry when he heard Shi Yin's eagerness to distinguish his relationship with him.

Since Shiyin opened up and confessed that day, let alone stepping into the door of Zhou's house, she never showed up again.

Zhou Siyang had been pestered by her every day before, and he was used to having such a little follower behind him, and now she suddenly followed him, but he was a bit unaccustomed.

He couldn't tell what kind of emotion this was, but he was suddenly uncomfortable with life without her.

Even when he went out to meet his friends, everyone was surprised to see that he was alone, "Hey, what about your little jerk, Zhou Shao?"

"Why didn't Sister Yinyin come with you?"

He didn't know what to say.

Say I seem to be dumped by a **** little girl?

He doesn't want face anymore! Will you still be mixed up in the future?

The more Zhou Siyang thinks about it, the more angry she gets. She is like a okay person. Before sticking to him every day, she just wanted to have more chances to see her uncle.