Chapter 53

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 53:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 53:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

53.

This month when Shiyin is preparing for her first concert tour, the crew of her upcoming "Orange Soda" has basically been prepared. Meng Ran told Shiyin that she might be entering the group soon. If you can't be on the crew for a few tours, just ask the director a few days in advance for a holiday.

Sure enough, a few days after Meng Ran notified Shiyin, Shiyin received a notice to go to the scene at the start-up ceremony.

Just three days later.

In addition to preparing for the second tour, rehearsing singing and dancing, Shiyin has basically spent the rest of the time reading the script.

In fact, Chu Xiaomi's character is not at all like her. Shi's voice is not as gentle and cute as Chu Xiaomi, her character is lively and outgoing, but Chu Xiaomi is obviously a restrained and shy girl.

But the character can naturally be disguised.

Shi Yin is still very precise in his handling of such characters.

On the day of the opening ceremony, Shiyin once again met the other four protagonists who had been invited over.

Because of the relationship with Ren Yaqi, the last time I took a makeup photo, Shi Yin would not go to hot face and cold butt. Who has no temper anymore, if you provoke me, you provoke me, I will watch You are not pleasing to the eye.

The kick-off ceremony is to hold a press conference. Everyone puts on the incense, blessing the whole crew to go well and safe for the next few months.

Because it was a kick-off ceremony, the sound of the evening had to have dinner with the crew.

Director Luo Bin ordered a big box, and a group of people sat down, even An Jiuran came.

The two assistant directors went to another table. In addition to Luo Bin, Shiyin was at the table where the two screenwriters had a producer, and the remaining five starring actors.

Shi Yin was sitting next to An Jiuran, with Zhong Haoxuan on the other side, and Ren Yaqi on the other side of Zhong Haoxuan.

Since An Jiuran had a good impression of Shiyin on the day of her audition, she started talking with Shiyin. Shiyin happened to have successfully entered her pit because of An Jiuran’s "Orange Soda". Was one of her new readers.

An Jiuran is especially looking forward to the appearance of Chu Xiaomi, who is performed by Shiyin, because she thinks that there will be many people who like it, including some readers who don't want her book to become a drama.

And Shiyin really became a fan of An Jiuran. An Jiuran is a writer with a particularly delicate writing. She can poke people’s hearts with one of the most common words, and even though the description of the male and female lead is useless. What a gorgeous rhetoric, but if it is written, it will make readers feel that it should be like this.

The two people cocked their heads and talked for a long time, smiling, and finally Shiyin asked An Jiuran secretly: "Can you sign me secretly for a while? I want to keep it!"

An Jiuran smiled, "Of course, but Shiyin, you have to be courteous and give me your signature too!"

Shi Yin was immediately amused by the author and screenwriter.