Chapter 25

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 25:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 25:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

25.

After Shiyin hung up the phone, he cursed Zhou Chengyuan in his heart like a little resentful woman, and then he heard Shan Qing calling her when he walked over.

Shiyin turned his head, Shan Qing frowned suddenly, hurriedly raised his hand to put her forehead, and asked: "Why is your face so red, is it uncomfortable?"

Shiyin shook her head. She gently patted her cheek with both hands to cool herself down, and then asked Shan Qing, "What's the matter?"

Shan Qing was a little embarrassed, her face was a little red, and her expression was a little embarrassed. She said to Shiyin in a very light voice, "That was not what I said. I know that your bag is genuine, Yinyin, I... …"

This girl, Shan Qing, was originally very introverted and even inferior, but she was actually very good, very talented and capable, otherwise she would not be in the top rankings now.

If her character is really problematic, Shiyin will never come close to her wanting to be friends with her.

Shiyin knew that she was a very good and innocent girl, so she took the initiative to approach her from the beginning and became the only friend she could make heart-to-heart with in the show group.

And between friends, they should trust each other.

Shiyin smiled and scolded her: "Are you stupid? Can I doubt you?"

"If I believe the rumors made on the hot search, I might not have my mind."

When Shan Qing listened to Shiyin's words, he finally breathed a sigh of relief, while feeling a little moved in his heart.

Because for someone like her who doesn’t take the initiative to approach people to make friends, friends who treat her sincerely are really important and very important to her. She especially likes Shiyin, whether it is Shiyin’s personality or personality, she I like it very much.

She didn't want to lose this friend.

She was anxious to explain to Shiyin, but Shiyin didn't hesitate at all, so she chose to believe her.

This made her, who had never had enough sense of security, moved to tears in an instant.

"Don't think about it," Shiyin smiled, comforting Shan Qing and said, "There will be a way."

"I won't let us be wronged in vain!"

Shiyin touched Shan Qing's head, smiled sweetly, and said in a relaxed tone: "Don't worry about my little egg white, this matter is left to your Yinyin Sailor Moon, and I will punish the bad guys on behalf of the organization!"

Shan Qing pouted and said, "Don't give me a nickname, it's so ugly!"

Shiyin grinned and said, "How nice the egg whites are!"

Shan Qing: "..."

She smiled helplessly and said, "It's good if you are happy."

Then the two went hand in hand to the rehearsal.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, everyone had just finished a rehearsal. The staff of the program group called Shiyin and the others into a large room that they usually used to select songs, and asked the students to sit down, and then the director asked the host Feng Ming to right. They said that the program "Rising Stars" has been ranked first in video software since it was broadcast. Now a brand wants to sponsor a program group and needs two students as representatives to shoot a brand advertisement.