Chapter 19

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 19:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 19:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

19.

After Shiyin refused to answer Zhou Chengyuan's call, he mute the phone and went to sleep.

In fact, nothing happened the next day. The time for signing the contract was set at more than four o'clock in the afternoon, and when the contract was signed, he would go straight to the dinner in the evening.

So Meng Ran didn't interrupt Shi Yin to rest.

Tang Yulin and Shi Mingyuan realized that Shiyin had gone home because Shi Mingyuan was going out to work in the morning. When changing shoes in the hallway, they found an extra pair of high heels, and Shiyin's slippers were missing.

Tang Yulin hurriedly went upstairs. As soon as she opened the door, she saw the sound of sleeplessness lying on the bed.

Tang Yulin hadn’t seen Shiyin for a while, and she really missed her daughter. She walked in and helped Shiyin cover the quilt. Looking at Shiyin’s peaceful sleeping face, Tang Yulin remembered the news that Zhou Chengyuan was seriously ill. Very sad.

Shi Yin was hungry and awake.

But Shiyin never expected that as soon as she opened her eyes, she was caught off guard to see a person sitting next to her bed.

Shiyin was frightened and awake. She sat up and screamed instinctively. When she found out that it was Tang Yulin, Shiyin let out a deep sigh of breath. She patted her chest and groaned: "Mom, you Why sit by my bed and scare me to death!"

Tang Yulin looked at Shiyin with a pity on her face and said to her: "Yinyin isn't too sad, right?"

Shiyin reacted for a few seconds before realizing that Tang Yulin was asking Zhou Chengyuan to be seriously ill. Isn't she too sad?

Shiyin pursed her lower lip, showing a sad expression, and whispered to Tang Yulin: "I like my uncle so much, how can I not be sad..."

Before he finished speaking, Shiyin was stopped by Tang Yulin. Tang Yulin comforted Shiyin and said, "Isn't he just a man? It's not sad or sad. Come on, look at your mother to find you several excellent men..."

Shi Yin looked down at the photos Tang Yulin was holding in shock.

What's happening here?

Is Zhou Chengyuan going to be cuckold before he gets cold?

No, no, this is not her voluntary!

She didn't even know that her mother would give her this one!

Shiyin smiled hard to say, and took the photos from Tang Yulin's hands and looked through them one by one.

Then couldn't help but fucking.

What is her mother's vision?

Tang Mingchen and Luo Yanchuan can be in it. What the **** is Zhou Siyang? !

Mom! Come and explain it clearly to me!

I am now the little aunt of others, are you planning to let the little uncle pass the little aunt directly to the big nephew after he dies?

Are you afraid that there is a problem with your head? Is it brain-dead?

Do you not consider the actual situation? Leaving aside her opinion, can the old man agree with that week?