Chapter 14

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 14:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 14:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

14.

Shiyin looked down at his dress after returning to the room, and then clicked to accept it after he was sure he was decent.

In an instant, Zhou Chengyuan's face appeared before her eyes.

The man used a board, and he put the tablet on the desk. He was sitting in the study with only a bathrobe on his body. A piece of skin was exposed on his chest. There was a glass of red wine on his hand.

Shi Yin's eyebrows were bent, he raised a faint smile, obediently and softly called Zhou Chengyuan: "Uncle."

"Are you still awake?"

Zhou Chengyuan said "Yes", staring at her softly through the screen, and said casually: "Suddenly I'm not used to it."

Shi Yin was stunned, "Huh?"

"I can't sleep if I can't hold you," he said.

Time tone: "..."

Her cheeks were flushed, Zhou Chengyuan shook the glass, saw the dress on her body, and asked, "You haven't washed it yet?"

"Well," Shiyin curled his lips, "I finished work late today. I went to Brother Ran's room just now, and I didn't have time to wash up."

"Brother Ran?" Zhou Chengyuan narrowed his eyes.

Shiyin felt his dangerous aura through the screen, and she quickly explained: "It's my manager Meng Ran! I'm used to calling her Brother Ran."

Zhou Chengyuan laughed happily, "I know."

Um? ? ?

Shi Yin really wanted to shake his face with a black question mark!

Do you know why you asked me in such a threatening tone!

"How is today? Have you encountered any interesting things?" Zhou Chengyuan chatted with her.

Shi Yin thought for a while, she didn't seem to have encountered anything special.

So she started talking nonsense: "I saw a group of beautiful young ladies!"

Zhou Chengyuan curled his mouth, "Not as beautiful as you."

Time tone: "..."

Shiyin who was slapped by him mumbled: "You haven't seen it again, how do you know that people are not as good-looking as I am..."

Before she finished her words, she heard Zhou Chengyuan say: "The beauty is in the eyes of the lover."

"You are my Shih Tzu."

Shiyin blinked his eyes, and then heard Zhou Chengyuan ask: "Are there any more? Interesting people or things?"

Shiyin thought about it again, "Ah", "I met a very talented and cute young lady, I decided to make friends with her!"

"My voice is so likable, she will definitely like you." Zhou Chengyuan said.

Shiyin chuckled, that's a must!

She is the heroine with the protagonist's halo!

"Anything else?"

Shiyin felt that Zhou Chengyuan was very strange tonight. He kept pulling her to ask if there were any interesting people and things. Why did he ask like that?