Chapter 62

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 62:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 62:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After Luo Bin made several fires, Yang Shan offered to take a short break, and she would look for feelings.

Shiyin didn't know what method she used, anyway, when I retake this one again, it was over once.

Just like the **** that Yang Shan showed when she was acting, Shiyin couldn't help waving her paw and scratching it if she wasn't acting.

Too **** green tea!

Because Shiyin left a lot of scenes a few days ago, she has been spending time on the crew shooting in the past two days, and in order not to delay the crew’s progress, Shiyin basically worked out every sentence in private, basically Every one can be done at once, and occasionally there is a situation where you have to take another one, which is a little problem for your opponent.

Luo Bin now feels that it was the wisest decision to choose a newcomer from Shiyin, a potential stock, to be the heroine of this drama at the beginning of his own risk.

Now in Luo Bin’s eyes, Shiyin not only has talent and potential in acting, but most importantly, this girl takes acting seriously. He has seen her repeatedly chewing lines and trying to figure out characters in private. If he is not sure about his personality and psychology, he will come to discuss with him. He also observed that Shiyin has a habit of playing against his opponent before the official shooting.

Luo Bin thinks this habit is particularly good, but not every actor has it.

Shiyin still didn't know that she had been particularly favored by this demanding director. While resting, she was napping with the man at home. Shiyin was just chatting and told Zhou Chengyuan that Yang Shan had come to the crew to film.

Zhou Chengyuan’s first reaction after hearing this was: [Yang Shan? The woman who said you didn't apologize for carrying a high imitation bag? 】

Shiyin said "Ah", and then Zhou Chengyuan said: [She also plays with the voice? 】

When Shiyin heard this tone, she knew that Zhou Chengyuan was going to help her remove weeds. She hurriedly said to him: [My uncle, don’t care about her. Not the kind of bully! 】

Shi Yinsheng was afraid that Zhou Chengyuan would still act on Yang Shan, and immediately added: [Little Uncle is my killer, and I don’t need it now. When Yin Yin meets the difficult ultimate boss, my uncle will come out to protect me! 】

Zhou Chengyuan squinted his eyes and agreed to Shiyin for the time being, but he did not tell Shiyin. After he learned that Yang Shan was on the crew, he found someone to stare at this person. As long as this person changes, he will immediately replace him. Yinyin doubled to get it back.

Zhou Chengyuan didn't discuss this issue with Shiyin anymore. Instead, he asked Shiyin an irrelevant question: [How long has Yinyin not returned to the company? 】

Shiyin frowned slightly and thought for a while, then counted with his fingers, and then replied: [Since I took the cover of the magazine E, I haven't been back to the company, what's wrong? 】

Zhou Chengyuan smiled, [It's okay, maybe you are going back to the company soon, I heard some news. 】

Shi Yin: [? ? ? 】

【what news? She asked gossiping.

Zhou Chengyuan refused to say it alive and dead. This kind of situation that was provoked by people's curiosity, but in the end the other party didn't say it, really made Shiyin very uncomfortable. It was like a fishbone stuck in the throat and couldn't get up. Can't get down.