Chapter 66

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 66:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 66:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Although there was no work during this period, Shiyin felt that his life was more tired than when he had a job. At first, he went to take wedding photos everywhere, and then he has been purchasing various supplies for the wedding himself.

Because the wedding room is not in the Zhou family compound, it was chosen in the villa where Zhou Chengyuan had taken her to.

Although they will not necessarily live there for a long time after marriage, as a wedding room, it must be carefully arranged. After all, it is only once in a lifetime and must be treated well.

Shiyin worried about her wedding like other girls, but in fact Zhou Chengyuan had already prepared very well, but she still asked questions without worry, for fear of something wrong.

The time to get married has long been set, just before New Year's Eve.

Shiyin Zhou Chengyuan and all relatives and friends who were going to attend their wedding went abroad two days in advance. The day before the wedding, Shiyin and Zhou Chengyuan had a wedding rehearsal with close friends watching.

Shi Yin Zhou Chengyuan’s wedding has been posted on the Internet before it was held. In the past few days, there have been various news about their marriage in hot searches. At the beginning, good friends posted their wedding invitations and companions on Weibo. Li, and then Shiyin and Zhou Chengyuan posted a few wedding photos they took on the spot on Weibo.

Later, after everyone took the private plane arranged by Zhou's family to go abroad, because Zhou Chengyuan did not let the media follow to report the shooting, so netizens who want to see this century wedding can only fight from the guests who went to the scene. Take a look at the overly luxurious wedding venue.

Every woman who saw such a dreamy and gorgeous wedding venue screamed enviously, because for all girls, such a wedding is the most romantic wedding in their fantasy.

On the day of the wedding, Shi Yin took Shi Mingyuan's arm, stepped onto the red carpet, and walked step by step towards Zhou Chengyuan, who was standing at the red heart. The man wore a low-key dark blue dress with her eyes all over her.

When Shiyin walked in front of him, Shi Mingyuan took Shiyin’s hand and handed her to Zhou Chengyuan. Shiyin took Zhou Chengyuan’s arm, holding a bouquet in the other hand, and walked to the church door with him. .

As soon as they walked to the door, the door of the church slowly opened, and the two of them stepped in together and slowly walked to the front stage where the ceremony was to be held.

Other guests also came in one after another. Shen Chenchen, who loves taking photos and videos, posted pictures of the wedding scene to everyone on Weibo. He also said enviously that he would like to have such a wedding in the future, which is really unforgettable.

As Shiyin's only bridesmaid, Shan Qing helped Shiyin and Zhou Chengyuan to bring up the token. Because the wedding rings were bought and worn directly, Zhou Chengyuan prepared a necklace for Shiyin this time.

He personally helped Shiyin put on the necklace specially made for her, and then kissed Shiyin amidst the laughter and laughter of everyone.

He was very restrained until he stopped, Shi Yin's eyes trembled lightly, his face was flushed, and the corners of his mouth could not stop rising.