[9] I'm Home

Chaeyeon's Pov.

I don't know but I have a sudden feeling of Hyewon developing these kind of feelings I have towards to Blaire. I don't want any competition nor losing somebody because of this stupid love I've never experienced before.
Hyewon has always been the big sister role, though she expresses it less likely than everyone imagine.
I guess Blaire's better off with her-

"Hello?"

A pair of small hands waves in front of me.

"Were you listening?" Nako pouts.

"Ah sorry what were you saying?" I asked scratching my nape.

"As I was saying, I got a call from my parents from Japan. They asked if we could go home since Christmas and New year is just a month away." Nako said before she digs in her dinner.
"I think Hitomi got a call as well from her parents, I'm guessing you and Blaire will be left here in the dorm." With that, Nako grabs a glass of water and drinks in.

"Aww, I was hoping of celebrating christmas with all of us here." I said and she frowns and reaches for my hand with her frown quickly switched to a grin.
"Don't worry. Blaire's here to stay."

"When will you go to Japan?" I asked and she flashes me her phone. "I've already book me and Hitomi flights, It's scheduled on the upcoming weekends." Nako said.

"Well then, now that I informed you about my plans these upcoming holidays, I gotta pack my things so I'll go upstairs. Call me if you need anything unnie!" With that she carried and placed her plates beside the sink and went upstairs.

I sighed.

"I'm home."

I heard the familiar voice and saw a cute figure who looked so fatigued from school. "Welcome home, you had cleaning duty?" I asked Blaire and she nods and sighs as she relaxes herself on to the sofa.
"You should eat dinner and head up to your room to rest." I said to her walking away from her but I was halted.

"Unnie."

I turned back and her face looked sad, please don't look at me like that. At this rate, I won't be able to control the beat of my heart.

"Y-Yeah?" I asked.

"Recently, you have been avoiding eye contact or any interaction with me. Did I do anything?" Blaire tightens her grip onto my wrist and soon she notices that she's being rough-

"Hey Chaeyeon.."

"Tell me.."