[7] Sudden

"then just go out with me." ryujin said and i was just speechless and stuck staring at her eyes.

but then...

somebody slammed our table so hard that ryujin's juice have fall over on our table. i heard ryujin scoffed.

"sorry to interrupt your time with my Luna..."

"Shin Ryujin."

i looked over beside me and it was Yujin. Ahn Yujin.

gosh, 2Jin's fighting over me? is this a dream?

"Oh Yujin." Ryujin said and stood up on her chair which was across mine.

"wrong timing you came here yujin." Ryujin said and pushed Yujin, causing a scene and everyone to look at our table.

"oh no.." i mumbled.

i saw IZ*ONE, the eleven more girls walked towards our table and Yujin chuckled.

"oh you want a fight?" yujin asked and ryujin laughed.

"a fight? you're asking for a fight when Luna's not even your property." ryujin said and Yuna walked over to her back to stop her.

i saw yujin smiled.

yujin then walked on top of our table and called everyone's attention.

"i'm sorry but i need everyone's attention!" she shouted inside the canteen hall even the teachers and cooks of the canteen have caught her attention.

"this girl.." she said as she pointed at me.

"is my girlfriend. she's mine."

everyone had their eyes widened. even ahn yujin's group members especially Chaewon. even me who has no idea what was yujin saying...