[20] About Prom

Luna's POV

I waited for Yujin outside my house. Soon I saw her car and stopped in front of me. As soon as I got inside, I saw her sweating.

"Are you sick? You're sweating a lot." I said and i saw her flashed a weak smile and shooked her head before driving off towards the school.

......

Soon we arrived and Yujin gently parked her car at the parking area. We wore our backpacks and left the car. I was carefully observing her and she was literally shaking

I intertwined our hands and smiled to her. "Hey. If something is bothering you, you can tell me alright?" I said and she just nodded and kissed my forehead.

We're not even dating but please yujin stop doing that. (marupoc aq)

She intertwined our hands together and hold it tighter. We walked towards the inside our classroom with our hands still like that.

I saw Wonyoung, Chaewon and Eunbi stared at us. especially, staring at our hands. I gently pulled my hand from Yujin and whispered something to her.

"I don't know what's the problem, but please keep that in mind that i'm here to listen to you, okay?" I said and she nodded.

We then parted ways as we sat on our different assigned seats.

.......

3rd POV

Discuss

Discuss

Breaktime

Discuss

Dismissal...

Dismissal arrived. Luna fixed her bag and wore her backpack, ready to leave the classroom but someone blocked her way.

"Can I talk to you?" Chaewon asked and Luna nodded. "Okay, Follow me." She said and I did. We walked through the hallways without even opening their mouths.

As soon as we reached another classroom, she sat on one of the chair and stared at girl. "So I heard from Yena that you're going to the prom with Yujin?" Chaewon asked and Luna nodded.

"Well yeah. How about you?" Luna asked and Chaewon clicked her tongue.

"I'm going with Minju. and Eunbi is going with Chaeyeon and Wonyoung is going with Yuna." Chaewon stated and I just hummed.

"But hey, even though I'm going with Minju, I'm still not giving up on you, Luna." Chaewon said and then left the classroom.