[11] Date

luna and wonyoung decided to meet at the rooftop after school. wonyoung knew how yujin hurted her because of her words.

luna was just fixing her bag alone inside her classroom and finally zipped it close. not until she heard the door slid opened, revealing Yena.

"luna, can we talk?" yena asked and luna sighed.

"we're already talking." luna answered and wore her backpack.

"i just want to talk about ahn yu-"

"i'm not having this conversation, if this is about yujin." luna cutted her off and just about she walked away, yena pulled her.

"i just want you to know that yujin is not in the bad side.." Yena said and Luna pulled her arm and walked away, along with yena's word inside her mind.

"what do you mean she's not the bad guy here? she freaking lied to everyone including me, and made them believe that i was her girlfriend."  Luna said to herself, on the way to the rooftop and meet with Wonyoung.

as soon as she reached the rooftop, wonyoung was there already. "sorry, am i late?" luna said and wonyoung shooked her head.

"yena talked to me earlier."  luna said as she looked down from the building.

"what did you two talked about?" wonyoung asked and luna just shrugged. "you know, Yujin." She answered and wonyoung hummed.

"remember when our professor told us about the prom?" wonyoung asked and luna nodded. "of course." she replied.

"i really don't have any interest with anyone inside her our school except you.." wonyoung said and luna was a bit confused.

"what do you mean?" luna asked and wonyoung chuckled.

"don't you get it? i like you." wonyoung said.

"will you be my prom date?"