[4] C

"Well so I apologize for Nako's attitude. She's just sometimes like that to strangers but she'll be fine around you as the time passes by." Chaeyeon says and that made Blaire sighs in relief.

"That's nice, I guess" Blaire mutters and Chaeyeon grins at her.

"This is our room. Nako and Hitomi shares while the two of us shares here." Chaeyeon says and Blaire places her huge bag on top of the unoccupied bed.

"Well then, I'll leave you alone for a moment to fix your stuffs. I'll see you downstairs at dinner." Chaeyeon says and leaves without even hearing Blaire's reply.

Blaire then lies on the bed and sighs. "I'm gonna have to spend two years of my life here huh." She says in English.

"Oh and Blaire one more thing. The college starts tomorrow at 8 am so yeah, better prepare your outfit for tomorrow." Chaeyeon says and Blaire flashes her thumbs up.

"No need to be awkward. It's not like I will eat you whole." Chaeyeon jokes and Blaire laughs a little and nods.

Blaire watches the girl closes the door and she soon started to unpack her things.

After a moment, Blaire brushes her shoulder as she changes into her comfortable clothes. "No need to be awkward, just be yourself." Blaire says to herself, in English.

She then opens the door and slowly walks downstairs to the living room seeing a long black haired girl playing ps4.

"Freak that luigi." She says as she expresses her rage. Blaire awkwardly sits on the couch, trying not to make a noise for her not to be noticed by the gamer girl.

The girl chuckles as she spins around and stares at Blaire as she shoves doritos into her mouth.

"so you're chaeyeon's room mate?" the girl asks her and Blaire nods. "you should eat first before you talk." Blaire speaks and the girl swallows it whole.

"It's fine. My name's Sakura, Kkura will be okay for me." Sakura introduces herself and offers her hand.

"My name is Blaire. Nice to meet you." Blaire shakes her hand and Sakura smiles to her.

"How about a match in mario kart while waiting for Chaeyeon's special dish?" Sakura offers and hands a controller to her.

"Sure." Blaire confidently accepts while Chaeyeon looks at the two from the back, a phone attached on her ear.

In Call:
Kang Hyewon
11:11

End Call ; Speaker Mode ; Mute

Chaeyeon smiles under the phone call.

"I admit Blaire is pretty."