[8] In Love?

It's been days, weeks or even months, that Chaeyeon and Hyewon finds themselves looking back at Blaire. Looking back, As if they have realized for a girl who has no experienced in dating or love.

Today, Chaeyeon sits beside the glass wall. Staring outside the coffee shop in the afternoon. Well it's Hyewon's break time..

Her chin resting on her palm, and a glass of juice in front of her.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Hyewon says and Chaeyeon looks back at her.

"I wanted to rant. Others are busy and you're the only I can run to when it's about love." Chaeyeon says and Hyewon chuckles.

"Well it looks like we're in the same situation. But since you're the one who brought that topic up. Tell me what's bothering you." Hyewon says as she unties her ribbon from the maid outfit she's wearing.

"It's Blaire." Chaeyeon says without hesitation.

"I don't know. I just can't help but to stare at her during our discussion inside our classroom." Chaeyeon sighs.

"And not to sound a pervert. Every morning, Instead of me, she cooks breakfast for Me, Nako and Hitomi. It turns me on-" Chaeyeon adds and Hyewon smiles.

"Well, I can't blame you for that. Blaire looks like a girlfriend or more like a wife material base on the things you said." Hyewon says and drinks the ice coffee she ordered..

"Unnie. Am I in love?" Chaeyeon asks, a bit frowning and Hyewon nods

"You just found that out? Really now?" Hyewon says inside her mind.

"Yes, You are in love." Hyewon confirms and Chaeyeon sighs and it sounded frustrating..

"Why do you look like sad because of it?" Hyewon asks and Chaeyeon looks down, fidgeting..

"I'm just sad that no matter what I do to express my love, She just won't get it. I tried handing her Romance novels but she ends up not reading it at all." Chaeyeon says and Hyewon clicks her tongue.

"Chae, You have to start lowkey first. She just entered your life just months ago and here you are complaining that a dense girl won't ever notice your feelings." Hyewon says and Chaeyeon says nothing..

"You have to take it slow first. Get to know her interests, make her happy, and such do things that makes her the happiest woman in the world." Hyewon says and Chaeyeon laughs a little.

"I love how you're really into this about Blaire and remember when I told you that I had a crush on Sakura? You weren't listening and giving advices to me back then." Chaeyeon says and Hyewon rests her back on the couch.

"I wonder what made you hype like this." Chaeyeon says as she sips on her drink..

'That's because I like her too, Chaeyeon.'