[1] First

Jang Wonyoung

Jang Wonyoung. A fourteen year old girl who has a lot of fans here inside my classroom and of course the whole school.

She's cute.

tallest human being i've ever seen.

But sometimes I feel like I'm a pedophile whenever I'm around or found myself staring at her for a very long time.

But for some reason everyone probably-- lemme take that back. DEFINITELY dreamt of being with her even with just that young age. and take note that Wonyoung is the youngest among them.

They call themselves IZ*ONE and of course a bunch of dorks and crackheads with such talent that caused me to adore them.

the very first time i had an interaction with her was that..

.....
.....

....

"Jang Wonyoung, 35 over 40."

"Han Luna, 37 over 40. You got the highest score." The teacher announced and I was very shocked that time. The whole class applaused even Wonyoung's group.

I really felt guilty that time when I saw her face was so dissapointed at herself for not getting the highest score. The next thing I knew, I unconciously decided to talk to her and apologize during break time.

"I'M SO SORRY!" I said and bowed at the same time. "Oh no. You don't have to be sorry, it's my fault anyways." Wonyoung said and forced me to stop bowing at her.

"I should have studied and studied but instead I just shrugged it off and just relied to my stuck knowledge.." Wonyoung said and I swear, she looks like she was about to cry so I handed her my handkerchief..

"Thank you.." She said and then wipes her tears..

After that we became friends, she even introduced me to her other eleven friends but of course, my shyness took over of me and I was stuttering a lot.

Then one day, she invited me to be in their table.. I was resisting cause it is everyone's dream here in our school. to be friends with them and eat with them in the canteen.

"come on, lets go." wonyoung said to me with her hands around my arm, trying to pull me out of the classroom.

"no it's fine, I'm just gonna eat here inside the classroom--"

"that's not good, i'll treat you." wonyoung said as she did an aegyo. it was a bit cringe but who cares and then i give in.

as soon as we stepped inside the canteen, everyone looked at me and wonyoung and before i noticed it, her hand was still clinging to my arm..

i swear, they probably think of me as a pedophile that time.

so i sat beside wonyoung and was facing Yujin, my other classmate who actually belongs to Wonyoung's group as well.

"what's good, luna?" chaeyeon asked me, who was sitting beside Yujin.

"fine." i answered and they probably took that as a cold reply of mine...

"so how's your study so far?" their leader, Eunbi asked and i just flushed a thumbs up to her and soon...

Yujin slammed her hands on to the table causing each and everyone's attention inside the canteen to be focused to her.

"can't you just reply in a nice way?!" Yujin said to me and she was a bit red that time. she was so mad to me..

"s-sorry." I replied, stuttering and she just rolled her eyes before walking away from our table.

"are you okay?" wonyoung and yena asked me and I nodded.

"geez, what's wrong with yujin?" Minju said and I looked down.

"don't worry, she's just like that sometimes whenever something bothers her. she rants our her feelings to other people." Eunbi explained and I understand that...

"Wonyoung-ah, why are you still holding Luna's hand?" Yena said and Wonyoung seemed to panic and then let go of my hand..

"i was just worried." Wonyoung defends and Yena just chuckled. "sure you are.." Yena said..

the next thing is, me and wonyoung would hang out and sometimes, Yujin would be there and of course rolling her eyes to me except her friend, Wonyoung.

Wonyoung looks like a scary person but she's really cute and fun to be with. She easily gets worried about little things, just like the exam..

and thats was the reason i liked her... before.