[1] Dorm Mate

Blaire stares at Luna and her girlfriend, Wonyoung. "So um, How's Korea so far?" Luna asks in foreign language, English. "It's going great, I guess." Blaire replies as if she's forced to answer. "That's good to hear. Anyways, since I'm going to be your mentor for a while..."

"College is going to be really difficult for you since you're a transfer student from United states.." Luna explains and pulls a keys from her bag.

"I'm going to guide you in your selected dorm, and meet your dorm mate." Luna adds and Wonyoung excuses herself to order something. "Anyways, you're lucky enough to be dorm mates with a great friend of mine." Luna giggles and Blaire nods.

"Oh yeah C-" Wonyoung says but cuts herself as Hyewon appears with her casual clothes. "I'm done with my shift. Are you guys still planning to stay here?" Hyewon asks and Wonyoung raises her hand. "Let me get my drink and let's go." she says and rushes to get her drink.

"Okay I'll drive." Hyewon says.

"Woah you drive?" Luna asks and Hyewon nods as she shakes her keys. "Come on, where to?"

"Dorm?"

Hyewon nods and steps on the gas aggressively. "How the hell did you got your license?" Wonyoung asks as she grabs on to her seatbelt. "Probably last 3 years after your anniversary with Luna." Hyewon chuckles.

They then soon arrives at their school's dorm and locates Blaire's new dorm- "So um, Blaire. I hope you didn't forgot our session when I was teaching you our language." Luna says in english. While Blaire nods. "Okay we're in front of room 303."

"I'm gonna be fine, I guess." Blaire replies in korean.

...

Blaire inserts the key into the keyhole and twists it- she tilts her head confused as she felt that..

"It's unlocked tho." Blaire says and the three facepalms. "I guess unnie is here then." Wonyoung says and knocks on the door before she opens it.

"It's empty-"

"Oh I was cooking-" A girl wearing an apron appears from the kitchen. "Take a seat on the couch, I prepared a food for the four of us." The girl smiles and rushes back to the kitchen.

Luna then pulls and pushes Blaire on to the couch. "She's pretty right? She's like a mom and she don't mind if she'll take care of you." Luna explains while Blaire just nods.

The girl walk towards us with a pot and places it in the middle of a round table. "I was cooking this for my new dorm mate." She explains and stares to Blaire.

"I assume you're my dorm mate."

"u-uh yes. My name is Blaire." She introduces and awkwardly offers her hand to her new dorm mate.

"hey don't be shy." The girl mutters.

"Anyways, My name is Chaeyeon. I'm your new dorm mate from now on."