[10] Youngest

Luna walked inside her classroom. a bit upset but thankfully her bestfriends is just right there, beside her.

"whats wrong?" ryujin asked and luna stared at her with her teary eyes.

luna broke down and buried her face; crying on to ryujin's chest. ryujin grabbed on to luna's head and the other one to rubbed her back.

their professor haven't walked inside as they told them that they will have a long meeting with all the teachers and other staffs inside the school.

as the twelve girls heard the crying girl, yujin and chaewon turned their heads towards the sound and saw Luna and Ryujin.

Yujin gritted her teeth and again formed a fist on top of her desk. Chaewon noticed it and sighed. "If you didn't announced her as your fake girlfriend, this wouldn't be happening." Chaewon whispered to her and Yujin calmed a bit.

As Chaewon decided to stand up; walk towards the girl; and to comfort her by herself..

another girl from Chaewon's group stood up before Chaewon could ever have...

the girl confidently walked towards the crying and broken girl and whispered something to Luna.

"hey, please don't cry." she whispered causing Luna to raise her head from Ryujin's chest. Ryujin trusted this girl so she handed her Luna and the girl smiled.

"i know that yujin done something wrong to you, but please don't cry." she said and wiped Luna's tears.

"everything is gonna be fine, right Luna?" she said and Luna smiled a little.

"right.. wonyoung-ah." luna smiled.