[28] Prom Night (5)

As Yujin and Luna stepped inside the venue, everyone stared at Luna. Simplicity, You can even tell she's not wearing any makeup that much unlike others.

Yujin of course being the territorial she is, she intertwined her hands with Luna and walked towards the girls' table.

"You two are late." Yena said and her arms crossed.

"We still have 10 minutes left. Geez." Yuri answered Yena. Yena facepalmed. "You're my girlfriend, you're supposed to be teaming up with me not them." She pouted.

Yujin and Luna then sat on the round couch as well. "You're so pretty." Minju said to Luna and Luna flashed a smile and thanked her.

"No wonder Yujin fell for you." Minju added. "Uhm no. It's just a prom." Luna said but Minju giggled. "It's fine Luna. I don't hate you or something, I support Yujin on her life decisions. Okay?" Minju said and Luna nodded.

"You look good in that dress." Chaewon and Wonyoung said at the same time.

Luna couldn't stare at the two girls' eyes as she was being a little awkward. She doesn't know how to respond.

"I know right. She does look good." Yujin butted in and her arm over Luna's shoulder. "Yujin.." Luna muttered.

Chaewon and Wonyoung felt jealous but Minju gripped on Chaewon's hand. "Hey.. Just chill." Minju whispered and Ssamu did what she said.

After all, Minju knows Chaewon's feelings towards Luna.

"Hey Yujin, Wanna hang out for a bit? Just let our girls hang out as well. What do you think?" Yena interrupted and Yujin sighed before joining her...

Chaewon and Minju excused themselves for some air, Yuri and Yena hanging out with Yujin. And Wonyoung and Yuna, Luna was left.

"I'll go to my members' group to see what's going on." Yuna said and secretly winked to Wonyoung. "You're time to shine." She sent a signal.

Wonyoung and Luna then sat alone on the round couch. "So what do you think about the prom so far?" Wonyoung asked not wanting to have an awkward situation.

"Fine I guess. I'm hoping each and everyone of us are gonna have fun sooner or later." Luna answered and Wonyoung nodded like a kid.

"What about you?" Luna asked.

"So far, I'm feeling great." Wonyoung responded.

"That's good to hear from you." Luna grinned.

"You're making this hard for me.." Wonyoung said to her mind as her face was so close to Luna's face.

"Is Yujin have been treating you good?" Wonyoung asked and Luna nodded. "She's really gentle and cute." Luna responded.

"I'm cute too.." Wonyoung muttered and Luna heard it.

"Of course you are. You're so cute that I wanna kiss you so much." Luna said and pinches Wonyoung's cheeks.

"Then kiss me."