[24] Prom Night (1)

i typed this with my left hand. thank god i'm left handed :> tho i'm still a bit not used without my right arm dislocated :<

another fact from me: i'm left handed.

so enjoy!

_____________

The next day, Luna woke up and did her morning routine such like tying her hair, eating her breakfast, seeing off her mother and her dad to work, and the last...

is to study and prepare for the prom tonight. Luna slapped her face with both of her hands on her cheeks.

"Okay let's do this Luna." She said to herself but in the end she didn't studied.

"I really can't do this. I give up."

"I just really can't think of that damn girl being my prom date. Is this even for real? That's Ahn Yujin. The one and only one I hated because of her rude attitude towards me...."

"And look at her, she asked me to be her prom..."

"what a coincidence, luna." she said to herself.

"how could she asked a living potato like me..." luna asked herself and stared at her phone. 

"well atleast she didn't asked girls with ink eyebrows--"

Meanwhile Yujin...

"Yah, You're so tall. How could I pick a perfect dress for you?" Hyewon said and facepalmed.

"It's not my fault. Blame my parents." Yujin responded.

"Anyways, I thought your date was gonne be Minju but guess I was wrong.." Hyewon shrugged.

"You didn't know, unnie?" Yujin asked.

"Didn't know what?" Hyewon asked.

"Me and Minju have broken up already. She also confessed something to me.." Yujin said and lazily sat on her bed.

"Confessed what?" Hyewon asked.

"She have been wanting to break up with me halfway our relationship and guess what?" Yujin asked and Hyewon raised her eyebrows.

"She's in love with Chaewon." Yujin added and Hyewon chuckled.

"I'm not even surprised.." Hyewon said.

"And the thing is, Chaewon is in love with Luna."