[32] Letter

"Luna, I didn't came here to talk about our blood relative blah blah. I came here to help you." Irene answered her while Luna sighed.

The two discussed about the four girls and How Luna would deal with them whenever the things got heated up and such...

until...

*insert jk's ding dong*

Irene was cut off by her words.

Luna stood up from her bed as where she and Irene have been sitting and chit chatting. "Who the hell needs you at this hour?" Irene said pouting.

"I'm sorry. Must be something from our mom." Luna muttered and ran downstairs; walkes towards the front door and took a peek in the spy hole.

"There's no one.." She thought and opened the door.

Luna looked around but it was just cold breeze and a box. the handbox she have been looking for ever since the love letters she wrote went missing.

She quickly took it and locked the front door. She ran back upstairs inside her room with Irene. "Isn't that the box you've been looking for?" Irene asked and Luna nodded.

She opened it and unfortunately, the letters are gone.

Luna cursed under her breath and grasped on to her head. "I swear to cow I placed all the letters here!" Luna said panicking.

Irene stared at her in confusion. "Well obviously there's nothing there but a piece of small paper." Irene said and took the small crumpled paper.

Luna snatched it and opened it.

"Hi Luna. I'm sorry if you were expecting the letters still in your box. but don't worry..."

"I made sure they were sent to the people that was addressed to. Bye."

...........

"Yujin? You have a mail from someone named Han Luna?"

..........

"Chaewon-ah, You have a mail!"

.........

"Wonyoung, somebody sent this to you."

.........

"Eunbi-yah, You received a letter from Luna?"