[43] You and Me

last one eunbi~

[Boyce Avenue - You and Me]

****************

Eunbi sits alone on her bed, distracting herself with anything that she sees. Her phone, texting her members, playing games on her phone, but everytime she gets bored and tired of playing.

Her eyes would always land on a piece of paper.

Luna's hand written letter for her. "You're gonna be fine, Eunbi." She tells to herself. "Atleast you told her about your feelings." She adds and then smiles. She then hops off of her bed and gets her acoustic guitar.

She sits back on her bed and starts to play the instrument and sings~

What day is it? and in what month?
This clock never seems so alive..

I can't keep up, And I can't back down i've been losing so much time..

cause it's you and me.
and all of the people,
with nothing to do,
nothing to lose..

and it's you and me.
and all of the people,
and i don't know why...

i can't keep my eyes off of you.

Eunbi stops and rests her forehead on the guitar. "Maybe Luna really deserves others than me." She mutters and then tries to smile. She looks up at her room, her eyes lands on the window. Seeing that the rain keeps on dropping heavy and fast....

"Is she finally at home?" She asks herself. She stands up off of her bed, places her acoustic guitar on her bed. She wears her raincoat and an brings an umbrella with her... She runs downstairs to the front door..

"I need to tell her again.."

Eunbi grabs the door knob and quickly twists it open..

"I love you, Eunbi."

Instead a drenched figure stands in front of her. Four words went inside her mind. Eunbi stares at the girl in front of her... Her eyes starts to get watery. Her vision starts to get blurry..

"I love you." She says.

Eunbi did not hesitate but to hug the girl in front of her. She cries on Luna's shoulders harder than the rain..

"Please don't cry.." Luna whispers as she hugs back.

"I don't want to see my idol and the love of my life crying in pain right in front of me.."

Even that sentence that Luna just said, it made Eunbi cry even harder. Eunbi grips on Luna's back as if they have never seen each other for so long... "Why did you have to ditch us...?" Eunbi asks as she manages to ask between in her tears.

"I didn't know what to do if I could faced all four of you."  Luna explains and Eunbi pulls away from the hug. "You dummy! You're so wet from the rain." Eunbi scolds..

"I didn't want to find you looking for me in the middle of a typhoon, when you're clueless in where to find me.." Luna says as her eyes lands on Eunbi's raincoat and the umbrella.

Eunbi stares at Luna. "Is this really happening? I'm not dreaming or something?" She says and starts to pinch her cheeks.

Luna reaches for Eunbi's hands and smiles. "You're not dreaming." She smiles. "Do you want me to prove it?" Luna asks and Eunbi didn't even responded but to kiss the girl in front of her.

Even if it's just a peck, It made Eunbi's heart fluttered, rapidly beating as if she's gonna have a heart attack in any moment. "So uhm, Are you not gonna say your response?" Luna awkwardly speaks and Eunbi grins.

"I love you too babe!"

(to all the girls i loved before... is signing off.)

"thank you for reading!!"

- Wonyoung, Yujin, Chaewon, Yena, Eunbi