[35] Kim Chaewon

"Chaewon-ah, you have a mail!"

Her older sister shouted from downstairs. She was so confused. "Who sent's a mail in our generation?" She asked herself and continued to read the book she was into.

"It's from someone named Han Luna!" Her sister added and she quickly stood up from her bed and ran downstairs to snatch the letter.  "Were you expecting a letter?" Her sister asked and she shook her head.

She then walked upstairs while examining the letter envelope. It has Luna's sign on it and she was so excited to open it-

She then twister her room door unlocked and sat on her bed with the letter in front of her. "Okay Luna." She muttered and opened the envelope-

she then took the folder paper out and read..

Dear Chaewoniee~

Hi? Hello?

First of all, You are so hella cute with your hair color. But you're cute in general, please you need to know that..

Uhm. I don't know how to start this but you know, I really really liked you a lot. You're so caring, kind, smart, your voice is so precious and just everything about you is so perfect.

I remember that time that I didn't thought you were my secret admirer. I'm sorry for asking but why would you like a potato like me? joke.

That time that when I first discovered that you were my secret admirer, hell that you took my first kiss. But i'm gonna be honest, I liked it. Your lips are soft, caressing cheeks and everything. Oh how I wish I could kiss you again-

But if you don't believe me, I liked you.

Even though It's impossible for us to be a couple.

Sincerely,

Han Luna.

..................

Chaewon stared at the one sentence.

"even though it's impossible for us to be a couple."

"it's not impossible if you would give me a chance to express my feelings to you.."