[36] Kwon Eunbi

"Eunbi-yah, You received a letter from Luna?"

Eunbi cracks her neck and looks at her mother's way. "From Luna?" She confusingly asks and Her mother nods. "Yeah it has a sign on it." Her mother speaks. She snatches the letter from her mother and sits back on the couch.

"A letter? She could have send me a text using her phone." Eunbi says to herself and then opens it afterwards.

Dear Eunbi,

First of all, Thank you for giving me the book I have always been searching because my friend suggested me to read it since I like books and poetry stuffs.

I want you to know that I have always been admiring you ever since I started my first school year here. I never knew IZ*ONE, your group or your squad. until you attracted me to them.

(A/n: Eunbi led me to stan izone themselves and then I started to become a Chaewon, and Yujin biased. what yours?)

I want you too to know that you're so pretty, caring, sexy, hot.. everything about you is perfect. you're so good at dancing and you much hotter with your blonde hair.

I wanted you to know that you were my first crush here in our school. but the twelve of you served as my inspiration to study harder, and harder for me to get noticed by all of you. and finally I did it. I got noticed.

I got to spend my time with you that time we were on a café in exchanged of the book you gave to me.

As much as I wanted to get noticed by the twelve of you, especially the four of you. I can't.

After all, I'm just Luna. I'm just a normal student dreaming to date one of you in the end...

But that's what Fangirls just do right? Just imagine and suffer of being alone in reality.

Thank you for everything, Kwon Eunbi.

Sincerely,

Han Luna.