[31] Actually...

Bae Luna.

After that prom night. A lot of things happened and changed right after that night. Fun, sadness, confessions and such..

and a week after that prom, the school have given students a one week vacation and next week is final exams.

and today is their group date- I mean Luna decided go hang out with just the four of them. Wonyoung, Yujin, Chaewon and Eunbi.

afterall, this was Irene's Idea.

Flashback

[Hello?] Luna answered her phone.

[Hey. I thought of something that can finally make you choose someone among the four of them.] Irene responded.

Luna sat on her bed and leaned her back on to the headboard. [Make sure that this is not a waste of my time.] Luna sighed.

[Of course not. I'm a goddess and a cupid.] Irene said.

[Okay so what kind of idea is that?] Luna asked.

[Basically, you hang out with them at the same time. Somewhere park? restaurant? fun house? everywhere all of you want to...] Irene stated.

[and when you feel comfortable with someone and like you can't stop smiling when you look at her...]

[Then she's the one.]

[Great.] Luna said in mono tone.

[What's wrong?] Irene asked.

[I can't really choose, and I didn't even wanted this to happen. There is this side of me guilty that I can't return the love that they deserve....] Luna frowned.

[How about I go sleepover there and invite them in your house?]

End of Flashback

"I didn't know you have a fancy king size bed." Irene said and then jumped on top of Luna's bed.

"Hey, Can I ask you a some questions?" Luna said as she sat beside Irene on her own bed. "Of course, What is it?"

Luna stared at Irene

"How long are we gonna do this?"

"I even told my teacher that my real surname is actually 'Han' but instead....."

"How long are we gonna hide to everyone that we're actually siblings?"