[4] Fourth

Choi Yena

You see, Yena. A living cute lit duckling.

she's really cute with her pouty lips and i swear to god, i could die of her cuteness.

but the problems is...

she's not really good at showing and doing aegyo.

but hey, she's really protective of me.. but chaewon's more protective of me than yena because of yujin.

i really don't know whats with yujin's reputation but yena and chaewon warned me with her.

my first interaction with yena was.....

.....

.....

.....

"yah, han luna." i heard my name from behind.

i turned around and it was the bullies.

of course, typical school has bullies and i really don't care. i can fight by myself.

"what do you need?" i answered back but they instead chuckled and pushed me on to the lockers.

"we have seen you hanging with wonyoung, yujin and chaewon." the first girl said pushed my shoulder once again.

"for real, whats with you that they see within your boring and ugly look." the second girl as she keeps twirling her hair with her finger.

i mocked a laugh.

"simple. they see my original face."

"unlike yours who needs an ink in order to have an eyebrows." i said and they were seemed provoked that i expected.

"you piece of shi-"

"we see luna with her good personality. unlike the three of you."

"so get away from her."

we both looked from afar and guess what, the prince duckling-- charming has arrived.

"yena-ssi." the three girls muttered and then ran away.

i sighed for the last time before picking up the books that have fallen from my hands as they pushed me.

"oh luna." i heard someone and i looked up.

"remember me? im the cutest among my group when wonyoung pulled you to our table." she said and i nodded.

and yeah, plus that she calls herself cute.

"thanks for that." i said and she just flashed a thumbs up.

"oh let me help you with that." she said and took the half of the books from my hands.

"thank you." i said and she just smiled to me.

don't smile like that, i'll melt out of nowhere.

"so where to?" she asked. "to the library." i replied and then she followed me from behind.

.......

as soon as we arrived to the library, i can tell that she was just forced to do this stuff because of me.

"did you borrowed all these books?" she asked and i nodded.

"damn. no wonder you placed number one in our class." she said and i got flustered a little.

i then slowly stepped on to the ladder to place the last book to the upper shelf.

"be careful." i heard yena said and i was nervously hiding my fear at heights.

my hands was shaking but i successfully put it back to where it belongs.

i then stepped off the ladder and sighed. "nice, lets go." Yena said and I nodded.

but since the tiles was so slippery--

"oh no." was the last words that came out of my tongue and grabbed on to yena's shoulder causing her to fall down as well, with me.

*BAM!!*

"ouch.. ouch..." i said and slowly opened my eyes, revealing yena...

revealing her face so close to mine...

underneath me...

"oh no.. i'm sorry. i'll get off now-"

"wait!"

she pulled me back and just chaewon's...

she kissed me.

i saw her closed eyes and felt her soft lips to mine, while my eyes was so widened.

our lips wasn't moving and we soon pulled away. i jumped off and cleared my throat, as the awkwardness took over the atmosphere.

"i'm sorry. yena-"

"it's fine." she said and i swear. i saw her lick her lips.

"i'll go now luna. i have to meet with my group." she said and i nodded.

but then she walked to me and leaned to my ear.

"hope i could feel that lips of yours to mine again." she whispered and ran past of me.

and thats what i liked about her.

cute but wild inside.