[41] If I Can't Have You

Second is Chaewon~

[Chaewon Ending]

[shawn mendes - if i can't have you]

***************

Chaewon sits alone in her bed, trying to distract herself with her cellphone from thinking about Luna. "What if she's caught by the rain.." She mutters and then sighs out loud.

"Why am I even still thinking about her, even when I know she wouldn't choose me.." She says to herself. Chaewon then lays on her bed, arm on top of her forehead.

"I couldn't even tell her that I love her when I had the chance.."

"you're so stupid, Chaewon-ah." She says to herself and punches her pillow and soon starts to cry. "come on, you shouldn't be crying. you're strong.." She says as she continues to wipe her tears, and so as her tears continues to flow down.

and soon, cries herself to sleep.

......

......

......

......

......

Soon she wakes up and find her eyes swollen and so much red from crying. She sighs and walks downstairs from her room, not caring of her swollen eyes because her family is away..

she fixes her hair, splashes water on her face and eat something from the fridge while watching Tv. She's watching a comedy show yet she's still sad inside. There's still feeling she's still missing.. she hates to admit it, but Luna's still bothering her mind.

she shuts the tv close and starts to frown and tries to remember all the times Luna and her had fun.

Remembering when she stole Luna's first kiss.

Remembering when Luna confessed to her that she was the one who made the latter's heart flustered.

Remembering when she realizes that she have fallen with a fan instead.

Remembering when---

*Ding Dong!*

*Ding Dong!*

She hears the doorbell rings twice and it made her irritated. "Who the heck is ruining my drama time?" She says to herself. She then places her food on the couch and walks to the front door.

She twists the door unlocks and sees Luna. The love of her life.

She widens her eyes realizing that Luna's been shivering for while outside the rainy season. "Oh my godi!" she says and then pulls Luna inside.

"What were you doing outside?!" She shouts but Luna stares at her eyes.

"I wanted to see you." Luna replies with her shaking voice. Chaewon clicks her tongue and pulls Luna inside her room and turns the heater on.  She then pulls a towel and places it on Luna's shoulder.

"Warm yourself first, I'll be downstairs--"

"I need to have a talk with you, Chaewon" Luna cuts her off. While Chaewon freezes on her spot.

"Sh*t. I'm still not ready for a rejection." She says to herself and looks at Luna who was still freezing. But Luna's lips turns into a smile.

"Remember when you started to place letters inside my locker and under my desk?" Luna asks and Chaewon nervously nods.

"Remember when you told me to meet you on the rooftop and you stole my first kiss?" Luna asks. Chaewon looks down and the nods afterwards.

"I'm sorry for that--"

"No Chaewon. I'm sorry." Luna cuts her off again.

"You've been really there for me when Yujin plans to play with my feelings. You tried to warn me about her and yet I still accepted and forgave Yujin as my prom." Luna says.

"But that doesn't mean I regret forgiving Yujin."

"Instead I regret looking for them when you're already here with me." Luna sighs. "I know you received the letter and It wrote 'liked'. "

"Well I take it back."

"I love you, Chaewon." Luna responds and Chaewon stays at her spot still shocked at the situation. but of course, Chaewon's smart enough.

She didn't want this opportunity to go away and wait for another which will never come again.

Luna opens her mouth again...

"Is it too late to tell you that everything means nothing if I can't have you?" She asks but Chaewon hugs her instead.

"I love you too.." She whispers and starts to cry on Luna's shoulder but this time, she cried harder...

"You shouldn't be crying. I'm the lucky one here to have you, I should be crying." Luna says and it made Chaewon laugh.

"I waited for a long time for this." Chaewon says as she pulls away. Luna flashes a confused face but Chaewon shushes her off.

Chaewon lands her lips on Luna's and smiles between the kiss. It lasted for a short time since Luna's still shivering. Chaewon giggled.

"Warm yourself and then let's continue-"

Luna hugs her and whispers. "It's already warm here." She smiles and Chaewon chuckled and collides both of their noses.

Chaewon then speaks..

"Let's stay like this."

"Forever."