Prologue

[to all the girls i loved before has left the chat..]
[ps. i still love you has joined the chat.]

blaire steps inside a coffee shop, scanning around the whole shop looking for a specific lady. she sighs alone and sits on to a unoccupied table beside a glass.

her phone starts to ring and sees the name of the girl she's about to meet.

"hello?" she says as she accepts the call.

"i'm sorry, i'm gonna be late for a moment. something came up." the girl answers and blaire just hums. "it's fine. i'll wait for you here in the coffee shop." blaire adds and the girl agrees and ends the call.

"excuse me, can i take your order?"

blaire looks up and sees a pretty waitress. "uhm- black coffee please." blaire says, still struggling with the korean language. "are you a foreigner?" the waitress asks her and blaire nods.

"i see, maybe i can help you after your order. my shift's almost done." the waitress offers and blaire agrees without even thinking.

"sorry i'm late." the girl arrives and then sits across blaire.

"Luna?"

"Hyewon?"

Blaire stares at the two and tilts her head in confusion. "You two know each other?" Blaire asks and Luna nods. "We were schoolmates and I'm dating her friend." Luna explains and Hyewon nods.

"But since here we are. Blaire meet Hyewon. She's a friend of mine." Luna introduces.

"Kang Hyewon, pleasure to meet you." Hyewon smiles and offers her hand to Blaire, which she gladly shakes it back.