[3] Perv

"Well then, I'll show you in the future." Chaeyeon winks to Blaire, while the latter flinches and flashes an awkward smile. "So yeah, Why don't you unpack your things already? Our bedroom is on the left. Just choose your bed." Chaeyeon says trying not to be awkward and Blaire nods as she walks away.

"Not enough to make her flutter." Chaeyeon sighs.

Blaire then walks through the small hallway and stops in front of the colored door. "This must be the room." She mutters to herself as she places her hand on the door knob.

Slowly unlocking it...

and sees two girls....

"maybe this swimsuit is better-"

the girl says as she wears the undees-

"Ah." Blaire stands still and the short girl stares at her in embarrassment.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?!!" The short girl shouts as she throws all the things she could grab to Blaire...

while the other girl, continues to eat her bread.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So uh." Chaeyeon scratches her head, a bit worrying.

"She's a pervert." The girl says as she crosses her arm and pouts.

"Come on Nako, it's just she didn't know that 5 of us are gonna be dorm mates." Chaeyeon explains and a girl with cute cheeks looks at Blaire.

"Sorry about Nako, She's just like that when she has-"

"Hii-chan, seriously?" The girl cuts her off while "Hii-chan" bows her head.

"I'm sorry, My name is Hitomi. Nice to meet you Blaire." Hitomi introduces herself.

"Nako why don't you-" Chaeyeon says but "Nako" glares at Blaire.

"Why would I introduce myself to a pervert like her?" She says as she made her lips like a duck.

"Come on-"

"Fine, My name is Nako. And I refuse to be her dorm mate." Nako says as she crosses her arms.

"This is really gonna be tough for me.." Blaire says to herself.