[12] Curious

meanwhile, while Wonyoung and Luna was talking. Yena and Yujin we're waiting for the two in a specific secret place.

soon, Wonyoung and Luna we're on their way downstairs and to go out of the school, they soon splitted up while Wonyoung stayed still as she watched luna walked towards to her path until she can't see her anymore.

"yah wonyoung-ah, what did you talk about with luna?" yujin askes the younger and shrugged. "i don't know. ask luna." wonyoung replied and yujin frowned.

.......

the next day, ryujin and surprisingly wonyoung walked with you. knowing that the famous maknae of iz*one is hanging out with Luna, is making everyone hate luna.

but its fine. luna doesn't care for those girls who just want to date the idols for the sake of their power and fame.

wonyoung gave ryujin a signal and ryujin got it and left the two alone and ran towards her members.

while luna and wonyoung we're hanging out and leaning their shoulders on to the lockers. eunbi, yena, chaewon and yujin we're secretly staring at them. trying not to get caught by the two by hiding theirselves with the locker's door.

until...

"so luna, did you finally got your answer?" they heard wonyoung asked which made the four got nervous and got curious.

"what the hell wonyoung asked to luna? to a date?!" yujin said to herself.

while luna smiled and her eyes as well, staring at the maknae's eyes.

"yeah." luna answered outloud.

luna then leaned forward to wonyoung's ear and mumbled something that made Wonyoung jumped in excitement and hugged Luna afterwards.

the four then got jealous...

and decided to make a move sooner or later..

or the girl they like will be going in to someone's arms.