[27] Prom Night (4)

Yena, Chaewon, Minju, Yuri, Wonyoung and Yuna were just sitting on a round couch sitting with their prom dates. And also waiting for Yujin and Luna. "2 hours left before the prom starts and Yujin and Luna are nowhere." Yena said and the rest nodded. "Maybe I should go to her house-" Chaewon said but Yena pulled her hand. 

"No. Stay with Minju."

"I'll try to contact Yujin." Yena said and Of course Chaewon obeyed her and sat beside Minju. Yena then glanced at Yuri and stood up. "I'll be back." Yena said and went outside the venue.

Yena pulled her phone and scrolled down through her contacts and finally saw Yujin's number. She tapped the dial button but..

"Sorry. The number you dialed is out of reach." An AI voice interupted. "Seriously Yujin? Where the hell are you?" 

Meanwhile....

Yujin wore her dress and left the house late and unfortunately, she didn't get to charge her phone so she turned it off to save her battery. She hopped inside her car and went to Luna's house. 

Yujin being the impatient kind of person she is, she parked her car in front of Luna's house and stepped outside to check if Luna is still inside.

She knocked thrice consecutively and silence took over.

"Luna?" She shouted from outside and finally heard footsteps getting nearer. 

The door opened, revealing Luna with her red dress.

Yujin was mesmerized with her eyes widened, her jaw opened.

"W-Wow." She muttered and Luna giggled. "Come on, We got 2 hours left. Let's go!" Luna said and pulled Yujin with her towards the car. Yujin hopped inside the driver's seat and Luna sat beside her. Yujin then started the engine.

Not luckily. They encountered traffic.

Yujin cursed under her breath. "Language please." Luna said and Yujin nodded. "You look good in your dress." Yujin said and Luna smiled. "Thanks, You too." 

*RING RING*

Luna's phone rang, It was Yena. "When did Yena got Luna's number?" Yujin thought and just focused on the road. "Hello?" Luna answered and tapped the speaker mode.

"Where the hell are you two?!" Yena shouted. "We are on our way. Sorry, I overslept." Luna replied and she heard Yena sighed. "Hurry the f up. The prom is about to start in one hour." Yena said and Luna hummed and the call ended. 

The car infront of Yujin then started to move forward and forward until it gets a bit free. Yujin then sped up her car and within safely arrived at the prom's venue.

Yujin opened the car door for Luna and took her hand. They both heard the song from outside. "Can I have this dance, huh." Luna muttered and Yujin heard it. 

They both walked inside the venue and Everyone's eyes were captivated by Luna's red dress. Choi Yena, Jo Yuri, Kim Chaewon and Kim Minju stared at her beauty. 

And specially Eunbi and Wonyoung finally realized something.

Chaeyeon and Yuna stared at their partners and sighed.

"She's definitely in love." 

___________________________________________

Note: The ending will be based on the reader's final voting.

I'm gonna make a poll with their names. Your vote has to be a NUMBER for me to easy to count for the Eunbi/Chaewon/Yujin/Wonyoung.

ONE ACCOUNT - ONE VOTE.

IF YOU HAVE VOTED IN SOMEONE'S NAME, YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR ANYONE ALREADY.

It's easy like this. For example, you want to vote for Eunbi. I'm gonna use my name for this.

The number has to be in order. Once you have commented/voted to this person. You cannot delete your comment or the number will not be in order. 

Example below:

Eunbi (Comment Section)
hanviolet: 1
hannathan: 2
han: 3

Chaewon (Comment Section)

Yujin (Comment Section)

Wonyoung 
(Comment Section)

but don't worry. the ending is way too far :) the prom has just started.