[25] Prom Night (2)

Hyewon and Yujin finally found each other's perfect dress. "Unnie that looks good on you." Yujin said and Hyewon nodded. "Of course It does, I made it." Hyewon replied.

Back to Luna...

Preparing her dress/gown for the prom night and imagining Yujin as her prom date is really making her crazy. "Chill Luna, It's just a prom. Don't fall for her." Luna told herself and jumped on her bed staring at her gown.

"What If I looked ugly later night--" Luna tells herself but shrugged.

"What are you saying Luna? You're not ugly, You're just a raw potato." She said and eventually fell asleep thinking about the prom.

Meanwhile, Wonyoung.

"You asked Luna first for the prom right? and She's going with Yujin." Yuna asked the younger. And Wonyoung shrugged.

"I told her to not mind that question anymore. I wanted Yujin to have her instead of Chaewon or Eunbi." Wonyoung told Yuna the reason.

"And since I found out that Ryujin will go out with Chaeryeong, Yeji and Lia as well. I thought I'd be your date." Wonyoung added and Yuna hugged her in return.

"Awww. I really hope you'd tell Luna your feelings." Yuna said and soon pulled away.

"So uhm what's with Chaewon and Eunbi?" Yuna asked.

"Chaewon-unnie doesn't know Minju likes her. It's either she'll choose Luna or Minju.." Wonyoung said and sat beside Yuna on her bed.

"For Eunbi. She's cold hearted. Almost everyone in our school confessed their feelings to her.." Wonyoung said.

"She made them think they have chance to date her but she just dumped them all in the end..."

"Eunbi-unnie, will never fall in love for someone. And I think she'd just play with Luna's heart as well.."

"And I don't want see Luna crying again..."