[30] Luna's Cousin

After Eunbi's confession, Chaewon and Minju appeared and Eunbi excused herself as she was getting a bit emotional. "Did you two got into a fight or something?" Minju asked but Luna shooked her head.

"I'll go with her--"

"No. I'll go with her, stay here with Minju." Chaewon cutted her off and ran after Eunbi.

Eunbi sat on to the bench outside the venue and trying not to cry. Chaewon stopped in front of her. "I haven't seen you like this, unnie." Chaewon said and Eunbi chuckled.

"Yeah. Maybe this is my consequence for playing with everyone's feelings here." Eunbi answered.

Chaewon sighed as she sat beside the older. "I know that you like her because I do too."

"And we know that Luna is already confused who to choose among the four of us, seeing one of us cry because of her makes her sad and a little bit guilty."

"because she didn't want this to happen. four of us acting like this towards her and doing such things crossed the line.. but i have this feeling that she'll choose **** in the end." Chaewon said in monotone and followed a sigh.

"now come on. i'm sure Luna feels sorry and geez, you're older than me and i'm the one comforting you." Chaewon joked and Eunbi wiped her tears and flashed a smile.

"I'm glad I raised a child like you, Chaewon-ah." Eunbi stood up and patted the younger's head.

Eunbi and Chaewon soon went inside the venue and saw everyone with Minju and Luna. Luna stood up from the round couch and stared at Eunbi with a worried look.

"Let's enjoy the prom!" Eunbi shouted. Atmosphere filled with loud music, everyone drinking, dancing and such.

Luna felt a bit out of place so she excused herself to the others and left outside venue to call her cousin.

*Ringing*

*Beep*

[Oh Luna? What's up? Enjoying the prom with your crush?] A female voice answered.

[Yujin's not my crush.] Luna replied and the voice from the other line laughed.

[Let me correct that. She was your crush. You just got turned off with her attitude when she acted rude towards you from the start.] The girl said and Luna sighed.

[Enough about her. I just wanna be stress free from all of their confessions and kisses..] Luna said as she lowered her voice on the last word.

[Ohoh. Did one of them got your virginity as well?] The girl asked and Luna blushed.

[No! I'm still young for that!] Luna bursted and the girl laughed.

[Right right. I was just joking.] The girl proceeds to laugh.

[So uhm. You mentioned confessions so who will you choose then?] The girl asked and Luna sat on the bench.

[What do you mean choose? I'm not choosing a specific one. I'll date them all if only I could.] Luna said.

[You're lucky enough to make the four of them fall in love with you tho. Just shut with the chitchat and choose one among them.]

[I'l have to hang up now. I got a date with Seulgi!! Bye Luna!!! I love you my dearest cousin!!]

*Beep Beep*

"Hello? Irene? Hello?! God that woman is always leaving me hanging"

............

sTREAM!!!!