[26] Prom Night (3)

^^

^^

thank you guys so much!!!
...........

Luna wakes up and saw the time. It's just three hours and she's gonna be late for tonight's prom. She curses under her breath and started to have a quick shower.

She steps outside, prepared her light makeup since she's really pretty in general. She just doesn't know that and calls herself potato. She had nothing to put  any makeup on her face, everything is perfect.

She then breathes heavily and stared at her gown. "I wish I don't look dumb in this." She mutters and finally wore it.

..........

The place in which the prom will occur was eventually got filled by the students very quickly. Wonyoung and Yuna arrived first. Yuna's arm who was holding on to Wonyoung's arm.

"Wow. So many lights and drinks." Yuna says and Wonyoung chuckles. "Too bad we're like five for our members." Wonyoung says. Yuna clicked her tongue.

"Aww come on, It's tonight prom. Who cares if we're young?" Yuna says while Wonyoung just nodded. She didn't really wanted to drink without someone from her group's permission.

Chaewon and Minju arrived second. Chaewon is mesmerized by the younger's beauty. She just told herself that she was lucky, Minju was there to be her prom date. "W-Wow." Chaewon stutters. Minju laughed at it. "What do you mean wow?" Minju asked.

"You look so goddamn pretty." Chaewon said and Minju blushed a little. "You're prettier." Minju said and Chaewon raised her arm for Minju to grabbed on to.

"Oh Chaewon-unnie and Minju-unnie." Wonyoung shouted from afar which was luckily heard by the 2Kim since the place started to get filled up with party songs.

Chaewon and Minju faced them and Wonyoung applaused. "Wow. You two look exactly like a couple." Wonyoung said and Minju blushed while Chaewon smiled the awkwardness away.

"Chaewon doesn't know Minju likes her." Wonyoung's voice echoed inside Yuna's mind. She giggled.

The third one to arrive was Yena and Yuri. 2Kim, Yuna and Wonyoung greeted them. "Wow Yuri, Fancy as usual." Chaewon said and hugged her. "You too." Yuri said and smiled.

Yena faked cleared her throat and smiled at Chaewon. "Oh well don't think that I forgot you, duckling." Chaewon said and Yena and her hugged as well.

2Kim and YulYen enjoyed their moments in the bar stalls. "Minju and Yuri doesn't get to drink." Yena said and the two maknae frowned. "This is prom night, who cares age." Yuri said back. "Yah, I'm older than you. So listen to me." Yena said and Chaewon and Minju laughed at their interaction.

The fourth one to arrive was Eunbi and Chaeyeon.

The Mom and The Dad.

"Here comes the Dancing pair." Yena muttered just as Eunbi and Chaeyeon stopped in front of them. "Yena looks the usual." Chaeyeon joked and Yuri laughed.

"I'm sorry that my girlfriend's taste to clothes is not that good." Yuri added and giggled. Yena facepalmed. "This is why I shouldn't have went to this stupid prom." Yena said.

"Well atleast, your girlfriend looks pretty and Chaewon's girlfriend too." Eunbi said something and everyone went quiet.

"Oh no, You did not just said that." Yulyen thought and Chaewon got confused.

"Unnie, Me and Minju are not dating." Chaewon said, making it clear for the oldest. Eunbi chuckled and got Yena's signal.

"I was just joking." Eunbi lied. She knows Minju likes Chaewon after all.

"Unnie." Wonyoung and Yuna appeared in the awkward scene. "The two of you should join the dance battle segment." Wonyoung suggested and Yuna nodded.

"I'll join even without Eunbi." Chaeyeon raised her hand. "You can sign up there." Wonyoung pointed at somewhere and Chaeyeon pulled Eunbi with her.

Everyone sighed.

"What's wrong?" Wonyoung asked but Yena shooked her head.

"Anyways, Where's Yujin and Luna?"