[8] Lie

ever since that scene happened in the canteen, every girls would look at me and roll their eyes. they would even whisper behind me and they thought i couldn't hear them.

at the other topic about ryujin. she's still hanging out with me knowing that she believe that me and yujin are not really dating. and that i was just forced.

and then...

"luna, come with me." i heard a voice said and soon was pulled by someone inside the janitor's room.

i blinked my eyes two times and it was just....

"you scared me chaewon-"

"answer me luna, are you really dating yujin?" she asked as she grabbed on to my both shoulders, her sweat running through her temple.

"i'm not." i answered her honestly. and she sighed.

"i have something to tell you, luna." chaewon said and crossed her arms.

"back when she announced you as her girlfriend, one of us in our group we're silently hurt from her words." she said and took her hands with her..

"this is why i told you to stay away from her." she added.

"ahn yujin, is lying to you."

......

after me and chaewon had a talk, we left the janitor's room as if we never talked about a specific topic and the secret of Yujin.

that damn playgirl.

i walked towards my locker and speaking of the devil, she was there.

"Luna, where the hell were you? i've been looking around for you." she said as her hand caressed my cheek.

i scoffed and took her hand off of my cheek.

"don't give me that crap, ahn yujin." i said sternly and she looked at me confused.

"huh? what did i do to you?" she asked me and i mocked a chuckled.

"announcing me as your girlfriend to the public and everyone here inside our school...." i said and paused for a minute.

"while you're dating Minju is such a piece of joke to you?"