[9] One Girl

"Wait!" I heard Yujin said and grabbed my wrist stopping me from walking away.

"You got the wrong idea." She stated and I just took my wrist off of her wrist by forced.

"ever since from the start Yujin, you're always like this." i said and she was just standing there speechless.

i sighed for the last time and walked inside to my class, leaving her dumbfounded.

.......

"Tsk!" Yujin said under her breath and made a fist.

Yujin stepped inside her clubroom with the four other girls and walked towards Chaewon.

"You told Luna!" Yujin shouted/ pissed and pushed Chaewon on the floor. "Luna has to know that, Yujin." Chaewon said causing Yujin to be more pissed.

"if you're planning to play with her heart and feelings after she dumped you in the library, please stop it." Chaewon said and Yujin just stared at her pissed.

Yena helped Chaewon stand up and Eunbi sat beside the younger girl. "Yujin, We're all like this because of some girl who has no interest in us unlike others inside our school." Eunbi said out loud.

"and if you really doing this just as you planned, you would have known Minju's feelings." Eunbi said and Yena walked to Yujin and kneeled in front of her.

"So Yujin, I just want you to know..." Yena said and flashed a sarcastic smile.

"We all like one girl here."