[34] Ahn Yujin

"Yujin? You have a mail from someone named Han Luna?"

Yujin slowly stood up from her bed and opened her door's room revealing her mom holding a mail. "Han Luna?" Yujin asked and her mom nodded. "Check it later. Let's eat dinner first." Her mom cut her off.

Yujin threw the mail on her bed and went downstairs with her mother.

............

Soon she went upstairs to her room to sleep. She locked her door from her behind and jumped on her bed with the mail on her hands.

"Let's see what you got, Lunarie~" She sang.

She then opened the envelope and unfolded the letter.

Dear Yujinie,

Hi. It is awkward for me to write this letter especially when you hated me back then that canteen moment. But since I know you won't be able to see this, I'm here to say something to you.

You see, You are so tall. Cute. Your voice is beautiful. You are such a boyfriend, you know that?

And whenever you ran your hand through your hair, I never wanted to be a hand but now I do.

But let's focus. You see, I really really like you. Even though you were cold and stern to me. I'm not expecting for us to be friends and nor couples. I'm sure you see me just like the other girls here in our school, a fangirl.

An ordinary student looking up to their idols. A girl that dreams to be close with their crush. but hey, I'm not that demanding.

But hey even when you found out this letter, I want you to know that I will get over you. Not now, but probably soon.

So yeah, Ms. Ahn Yujin.

I liked you and I wish you knew.

Sincerely,

Han Luna.

...............

Yujin dropped the letter and grabbed her phone to text Luna but since she didn't have the courage---

She let go of her phone and sighed.

"I wish I could have told you the reason I acted cold to you is because I wanted your attention to me only..."