[3] Third

Kim Chaewon

such a freaking goddess. 

(a/n; she's my ultimate bias.)

after the incident or the scene that happened back in the canteen and after the library thing, my eyes and chaewon's would always met.

what is this? a drama?

right now, i'm walking with my best friend, Yuna with her group as well ITZY.

"luna, i noticed that you and yujin have become closer huh?" Yeji said and I shrugged it.

yujin and i indeed became closer.

after the library scene, she would wait for me after school and even walked me to my home.

i don't even know if she's playing with my feelings but i'm trying to be hard to get, okay?

me and yuna's group then entered our classroom and again there's a bouquet of flowers on top of my desk.

i saw yujin standing beside my desk so it's definitely her.

"yah yujin-ah, stop with these things." i whispered as i walked towards to her.

she flashed a confusing look on her face and grabbed my shoulder. "look, it's not me." yujin whispered to me and i then sat on my chair and just took the flower down.

i then looked around my classroom to see any suspicious girls here but there's none.

i just sighed and stared at the whiteboard until our teachers walks in.

............

after dismissal of our class, yujin again waited for me since it's raining. i saw a pocket umbrella on her hand and smilling to me.

"lets go?" she asks me but again i remembered the flower.

"hold on a moment." i said and then walked in the classroom again to pick up the flower and as cliché it is, a letter fell off.

why didn't it fell off earlier?

i picked it up and wow...

dear ms han.

i know this is a bit random but i really like you. and please stop hanging out with ahn yujin, she's trying to make you fall in love with her and she's planning to dump you as soon as you try to confess your feelings to her. she's a playgirl.