[23] Texts

Yujin drove Luna home. "I'll see you tomorrow night?" Yujin asked and Luna nodded and smiled.

"God knows how lucky I am that you chose me." Yujin and the patted Luna's head.

Luna was blushing and tried to hide it by looking down. Yujin giggled at Luna's reaction. "Now, I'll go ahead and you should prepare everything and take a good rest, okay?" Yujin said.

"Yeah of course." Luna replied. Yujin then watched Luna went inside her house and drove away afterwards.

Luna then threw her bag on top of her bed and sat on top of it. "I can't believe this is happening.." Luna said to herself. "If this is a dream, I don't wanna wake up." She added and then took a shower before taking a nap.

.......

Chaewon lied on her bed with her phone on her hand...

Minguri:
> Hey are you ready for tomorrow night?
[sent]

Chaewon:
> Of course.
[sent]

> I actually can't wait to see Luna.
[deleted]

> I actually can't wait to see you~
[sent]

Minguri:
> yeah me too. i'll just take a shower and prepare all the stuffs i need to do for tomorrow and rest afterwards.
[sent]

> you should too. cya tomorrow. goodnightt
[sent]

Chaewon:
> alright. goodnight.

Chaewon then dropped her phone beside her and sighed. "I wonder what are the other four are doing right now?" She muttered and soon fell asleep.

...........

Yena went upstairs to her room as she finished her dinner with her family. She locked the door from behind and unlocked her phone.

myjoyul:
> hey, my other friends are already preparing for tomorrow and i'm like here lying on my bed being lazy.
[sent]

sweetducky:
> i just finished eating dinner and you?
[sent]

> i honestly wouldn't go to this stupid prom if you weren't my date.
[sent]

myjoyul:
> are you sick today? did you ate something spoiled? you're usually not like that to me--
[sent]

sweetducky:
> am i not allowed to say those words to my girlfriend?
[sent]

> just say that you feel the same way, idiot.
[sent]

myjoyul:
> well yeah. and don't you ever take advantage of my feelings you duckling.
[sent]

sweetducky:
> of course i'm not. i love youuuu
[sent]

myjoyul:
> i love you too. now i'll sleep now i'm tired. goodnighttt.
[sent]

sweetducky:
> goodnight!

Yena shuts her phone and charged it.

"I wonder who's gonna win Luna's heart...."

__________________

i asked my cousin to write this :>