Charge of the Hippocampus

Near the dungeon

Vein: Hey Kirito.

Kirito: Oh hey. You're finally here.

Asuna: Oh gimme a break. We just got here too. Hey, Vein and Koharu.

Vein and Koharu tells them about the boss.

Kirito: Okay, so the Hippogriff from the beta is now a Hippocampus, and it's got a whole new set of attacks and everything, huh... Jeez, everything I went through in the beta is coming in less and less handy. We better go tell everyone.

???: No need to go outta your way bud. I think I just heard all I need.

Kirito: Hey Kibaou. You got here pretty fast.

Kibaou: Don't give me that. I know if I took my sweat time you'da just gone in there without me.

???: Might say the same about ALS, Kibaou.

Kibaou: Hmph... Guess the DKB decided to show up. Like a buncha flies swarming on some food.

Koharu: This sort of tense interaction almost feels kind of refreshing. It's like being back home.

Asuna: That's not a good thing. I've gotten used to it too, but this definitely isn't good.

Koharu: Yeah, huh...

Kirito: If you all want to keep bickering out here we'll go ahead and beat the boss without you, okay?

Kibaou: YEAH RIGHT!

DKB Member: Now we certainly can't have that. Plus, you might be tough, but you can't pull it off alone, right?

Agil: Who says they're alone? We'll be there too.

Koharu: Agil! You made it!

Agil: Can't show up late two floors in a row now, can I?

Kirito: Looks like we have a full raid party, then. According to the info Vein got, the boss here uses water attacks. Get hit with that and you're in for one mess of a debuff, so when it starts jumping we need everyone to evade immediately. 

Asuna: It's weak to poison, right? If anyone has poisoned weapons, they should move into position and keep up the attack.

Koharu: Yup, and uhh... Right, if it starts neighing, that means it's about to charge, so fall back.

Agil: Sounds like all we need to know. All right! Let's do this!

Kibaou: Wha! Hey! Wait up! ALS move out!

DKB Member: DKB prepare for battle! For victory!

Koharu: We promised both Kizmel and Yuuki that we'd see them again, so we have to make it to the next Floor! So uhh... Let's do this, Vein!

Vein: Yeah, you got it!

The boss room

Kirito: Okay is everyone ready? 

DKB member: We are always ready.

Kibaou: So are we!

Vein: I wonder what it looks like?

Koharu: We'll see in a few second.

Kirito, Kibaou and DKB Member go open the door. On the opposite side of the room Wythege the Hippocampus spawn and walks toward the center, roars at the players and does a flip while water burst out from the floor from it's surrounding.

Vein: Okay, that a cool boss entrance.

Kibaou: Charge!!!

DKB Member: DKB move out!