Operation: Key retrieval

Kibaou: I thought I saw some familiar faces. So it's you lot, eh? And that Forest Elf runaway, too!

Vein/Koharu: Kibaou?!

Leafa: Not you again! I told you already! I'm a player, not an elf!

Kibaou: Well you're not helping your case none looking like that now, are ya? Who spends money on in-game avatars anyway, huh?

Leafa: You're the one jumping to conclusions! Aren't you supposed to be working with the Forest Elves, anyway? What are you doing snooping around here?

Kibaou: What does it matter? Anyone who quits the Elf War campaign gets to come and go as they please here.

Koharu: Wait... You quit the quest?

Kibaou: I guess I oughta lay things out for ya. First, now that we're on Floor 3, my Aincrad Liberation Squad and Lind's Dragon Knights Brigade both became official guilds. The Squad is now ALS and the Knights are DKB, aight? You'd do good to remember that.

Vein: Well, congratulations in making ALS an official guild, Kibaou.

Kibaou: Thanks Vein. Anyway, back to the Elf War campaign. ALS was doing the Forest Elf side, but DKB was doing the Dark Elf side. That put us at odds a bit. So to avoid any unnecessary trouble, we all decided that our guilds would just give up on the campaign. Politics, ya know?

Leafa: If you two guilds just worked together, couldn't you have finished the quest?

Vein: Sorry to say this but... Given their attitude towards each other they could never.

Leafa: Gotcha... Kinda makes sense, really.

Kibaou: Don't jump to conclusions now. All we want is to take down the floor boss. We can't let any distractions go getting in the way of that. So anyway, here I am. You kids are still doing the elf quest, yeah? I've got a favor to ask of ya then. Word has it that the reward from the elf quests here is something you need to beat the Floor Boss. I want you lot to find out if that's true. If it turns out we need it, I want you to let me know ASAP. I'm trying not to get anyone killed, okay? Please.

Vein: You got it. 

Koharu: Very well. I guess we can let you know what the reward is. We'll share the info with ALS and DKB. Don't go picking fights with each other right outside the boss floor this time.

Leafa: Yikes. You weren't kidding about these two groups, huh.

Kibaou: Yeah yeah... Alright then, we'll be waiting. Go do your thing!

Leafa: We can't mess this up if we've got player lives on the line. Kizmel is waiting down south at the Dark Elf Camp, right? Let's hurry out to her.

 At the Dark Elf Camp

Vein: That Dark Elf right there must be Olovs. And look, Kizmel is also standing there as well.

Koharu: Hey Kizmel! We're here.

Kizmel: I see you're here at last. We can't risk alerting them, so we're going to take a shortcut straight to their camp. Stick close, and do not leave my side.

Few minutes later

Kizmel: Here we are. Their camp is right up this way.

Leafa: Kizmel and I will draw them out. You two wait out here and stop any Forest Elves that try to get away.

Vein: You two be careful.

Kizmel: Fret not, we have the advantage. Plus...

Commander: I am impressed by man's brashness. To think that we would deceive those who used magic disguises to deceive us...