Kizmel's request

The next morning

Koharu: *Yawn*, morning already...

Vein: Morning sleepy head.

Koharu: Vein... your up already. What time is it?

Vein: 8:30 a.m.

Koharu: Whoa so you woke up really early.

Vein: Yeah, I just went out and bought some healing potion since we're low on it. Anyway, I'll go have breakfast now see you down stairs.

Koharu: Okay, see you Vein.

Vein: By the way, your hair's messy. Must have had a really good night sleep huh.

Koharu: Yeah, I did.

Vein smile at Koharu before closing the door and going down stairs to eat breakfast.

Koharu: Sorry for keeping you waiting.

Vein: It's fine, I'm already used to you taking forever to change.

Koharu: You didn't have to say it like that...

Vein: Now that I think about it... why do girls always take so long to change.

Koharu: That a secret.

Vein: I figure as much.

Koharu: Hehe.

After having breakfast, they went back to Floor 3 to find Kizmel.

Vein: So we meet again, Floor 3.

Koharu: Come on Vein, don't be so dramatic.

Vein: *Sigh* I just hope there no spiders spawning this time.

At the South of W. Mists Pathway

Koharu: Hey!

Dark Elf Scout: It's you man from yesterday. What do you want?

Koharu: Is Kizmel around...?

Dark Elf Scout: Allow me to fetch her. Wait here.

Koharu: Hey, Vein. That soldier there is just like any other NPC, but... Kizmel really does seem different, huh?

Vein: Yeah, she's much more human.

Koharu: Right? The way she talks, her facial expressions, she's nothing like any other NPCs we've seen. It's like Kizmel was trapped in here in this world just like the rest of us. I'm almost ready to believe it.

Kizmel: Sorry for the wait. ... Is something the matter? Why the bewildered faces? 

Koharu: Oh nothing... Hey! Kizmel, what did you mean when you said you were "in search of death?"

Kizmel: I once had a twin sister...

Koharu: A twin? How lovely!

Kizmel: Oh yes. She was quite the curious type. If she had been able to hear your tales she would certainly have been thrilled. But my sister... Tilnel she is no more. She came down to this Floor as part of our mission, and lost her life in battle against the Forest Elves.

Koharu: Oh my... I'm so sorry for even asking. So sorry.

Kizmel: Pay it no mind. Everyone knows. She was a master of medicine. An unarmed healer. It was my duty as a knight to protect her... And I failed. My regret was too much to bear and I fell to despair. I foresaw my own demise in battle against the Forest Elves... I yearned for it, even. But fate brought both of you to me on the verge of death. I had thought the gods long gone from this forsaken world.

Koharu: Us being there... Us helping you, Kizmel. It wasn't any work of god. It was by our own choice. So I'm just... I'm glad you're still alive, Kizmel. Plus, if it wasn't for you, who would carry on the memory of Tilnel? Having that fade away would just be too much.

Kizmel: Indeed.. I suppose it is my duty to live on with the memory of my lost sister. Now then, let me ask you. What did you need of me?

Koharu: We want to help, right Vein?

Vein: Yeah! Let us help you out, Kizmel.

Kizmel: This is good news. The vanguard has much it must do...

Vein(In Mind): Huh...? Why is there suddenly a quest marker above her? Wait don't tell me we somehow unlock a new quest by talking to her?!

Dark Elf Scout: Lady Kizmel! Message from camp! The Jade Key has been stolen!

Vein(In Mind): Yup... I totally jinx it.

Kizmel: What?! Where were our sentries?

Dark Elf Scout: They infiltrated us disguised as wounded. We fell for their spy's trickery. I hear they were disguised as the Commander's nephew.

Kizmel: Then where is his real nephew...?

Dark Elf Scout: He's believed to be dead. His outfit and seal ring were the real thing. There was no way the guards could have known.

Kizmel: How could this be...? Do we have a trail on this spy?

Dark Elf Scout: They were wounded and escaped out into the nearby forest. Lady Kizmel, you have been commanded to investigate W. Mists Entrance and find them.

Kizmel: Understood. But bringing troops would only alert our enemy. Vein, Koharu, can I ask for your help?

Vein: Of course!

Kizmel: I will go on ahead and scout. You two should wait for me at the northern exit of W. Mists Entrance. Move out!

Kizmel immediately jumps toward the tree and disappear. Vein and Koharu then started running to the northern exit of W. Mists Entrance.

Koharu: I thought we already completed the quest. Guess we were both wrong huh...

Vein: No, we did completed the quest. But somehow when we went to talk to Kizmel a new quest got unlock.

Koharu: That's strange? So does that mean if we never talk to Kizmel, this quest wouldn't have happen?

Vein: Who knows? But for now let's focus on the quest.

Koharu: Right!

The northern exit of W. Mists Entrance.

Kizmel: You made it. Let me fill you in. I found a trail and followed it, but this spy seems wickedly cunning. Their trail splits both east and west.

Koharu: So we can't be sure which of the two paths they actually took.

Kizmel: Which means we must split up yet again. I will search east of the forest, you two head to the west.

Koharu: Roger! Come on, Vein. We've got a thief to catch!

Vein: Let's hope that thief isn't too far away.

Kizmel: If only it were a mere thief. We are dealing with a cunning spy. Be on guard. Good luck.

Vein and Koharu quickly run toward the west of the forest. 

Few minutes later

Koharu: No sign, huh... I know they say they were disguised as a man, but you don't think they might be disguised like Kizmel, right?

Vein: Wait Koharu, I hear something.

Koharu: Hear what?

???: Aaaah! Get out of the way!!

Koharu: What?!

Vein: The sound's coming from above us!

???: AAAAH!

Vein: Wh--

Suddenly someone falls on top of Vein.

Koharu: Vein!

Vein: Death... from... above... huh...? At least... it's not from a spider.

???: S-Sorry! I didn't expect anyone to be below me. Are you okay?