Official party

Koharu: Onrushing Cows huh... This is going to be a tough fight.

Vein: Don't be so down. I already got 1 Fury Lock from one of the Onrushing Cow earlier. We just need 9 more and we'll be done.

Koharu: Okay I'll try my best to fight them!

Vein: Now that's the spirit! Let's go!

A few minutes later

Koharu: Hyah! And that makes 5 for me. Hey Vein, how many do you have?

Vein: Kind of busy right now!!!

4 Onrushing Cows are charging at Vein.

Koharu: ...... What did you do to make 4 of them chasing you.

Vein: I might have accidentally forgot one of my sword skill is an area effect. But I still thought I could take all 4 of them down, so I charge in attacking them but they didn't die and gang up attacking me. And well lets just say they did a ton of damage. Can you please help me out Koharu.

Koharu: Hahaha.

Vein: What so funny?! Because this is not funny at all!

Koharu: It's just... Seeing you like this is a bit surprising since your usually so calm during a battle. Especially after seeing you fight against the Floor Boss head-on without being scare.

Vein: Please Koharu! Can we save the talking a bit later! I'm getting tired!

Koharu: Okay, okay. I'm coming.

Koharu charges in with Mirage Thrust killing one of the cows while also drawing one of them to her.

Vein: Alright! Thanks Koharu! Now then, time for revenge.

Vein uses his sword to block one of the cows charges. Then pushes the cow back and uses Cross Arc kill it.

Vein: No more cows in the surrounding, great! Second time's the charm, activate Rage Spike! Hyah!

Vein blitz towards the Onrushing Cow, stabbing straight through the cow's head killing it.

Vein: *Sigh* Thanks Koharu I thought I was a goner.

Koharu: You gotta be more careful next time while using your skill, Vein.

Vein: I know. But hey we got 10 Fury Lock now so I guess it did pay off.

Koharu: I still find it a bit funny. Few months ago I was the one calling you for help. Now it looks like the roles been reverse. Anyway did they really did that much damage?

Vein: I mean you can see my HP bar about how much HP I have left.

Koharu: Um... No I can't.

Vein: What do you mean? A party can see their teammates HP bar.

Koharu: Really but I don't see it at all.

Vein: Didn't I send you a party invite?

Koharu: No, you never did. Also I never heard of party invite.

Vein: A party invite lets you officially become a party with someon- Oh I never did send a party invite...

Koharu: You mean this whole time we weren't even an official party.

Vein: Is okay. I'll send right now. And there!

Koharu: Oh it's like this. Accept. Huh! Vein your HP is near the red zone! I didn't know they did that much damage! Here drink this!

Vein: Thanks. Also this is my bad, I forgot to replenish my HP after fighting the Floor Boss. I was already in the yellow zone after the fight.

Koharu: Then why didn't you drink the health potion! What if they manage to kill you! What if... 

(Flashback)Koharu: I was so scared I'd lose you too!!

Vein: ... Sorry, for making you worry Koharu. But I'm still here and I'll always be by your side no matter what.

Koharu: You promise you won't break it.

Vein: I promise! Now come one let's get back to Kirito.