After the battle 2

???: Koharu... Koharu... 

Koharu can hear someone calling out for her, but she couldn't figure out who's voice was it. She than open her eyes only to see Vein.

Koharu: Vein...

Vein: Koharu, thank goodness your okay.

Koharu: Where am I, what's going on.

Vein: Did you forget, we were fighting the boss.

Koharu: Oh right... I remember now... Asterios shot a lightning breath at us and...

Koharu immediately sits up.

Koharu: That's right! Asterios the Taurus King we gotta-

Koharu looks around but only see people recovering from the fight.

Vein: Don't worry the fights over, we won. Thanks for saving me back there even though it was pretty reckless.

Koharu: I just thought since I have more HP I could take the hit. I'm just glad your alright.

Vein: After what happen to you, your still worrying about me. I'm the one that should be worry about you.

Koharu: Hehe. So what exactly happen?

Vein tells Koharu about the entire fight against Asterios.

Vein: So that how it all went.

Koharu: Looks like saving you was the right choice.

Vein: I guess so...

Agil: Congratulations! What you did during the fight was most impressive.

Koharu: That King was pretty frightening...

Asuna: Good thing we were able to handle it, somehow.

Kirito: Asterios the Taurus King, he really was "a Bull King named after the stars." Argo called it.

Asuna: More of a minotaur king than a bull king. I mean, it was a bull, but... Oh...

Kibaou: Whatever happened to sticking with the support squad, huh? Who ever said you could run in there and steal the last attack bonus, huh?

<Liberation> Member: Kibaou! That's them! They're the ones working with that dirty Beater! I bet they knew exactly how that battle was gonna play out, but they just kept quiet until the last second and ran away with the spoils!

<Knights> Member: Is that true? What have you been scheming with that Beater over there?

Vein: We haven't been "scheming". We were struggling as hard as you guys back during the fight.

Koharu: We haven't done anything wrong, and neither has Kirito!

<Liberation> Member: Like we're gonna believe that! You wanna prove it? Then hand over that bonus! Share it with the rest of us!

<Knights> Member: Y-Yeah, that's right... It's the only way to prove your allegiance...

Asuna: Oh, as IF! You guys were the ones who charge towards the boss when we all decided to retreat, putting all of us in a dangerous situation. And now you wanna throw blame at them?! The person who saved us from that exact situation. Is that how top players are supposed to act?

Kirito: Those two gathered intel, but they've got nothing to do with me. And even if they did, one of them just saved all your lives. At least say something, Kibaou...

Kibaou: I know I know, I saw your fight. It was pure skill on your end that took down that boss. We missed our chance for the last attack because even though we heard about the boss in advance, our strategy couldn't keep up. That bonus is yours. You earned it out there by beating Floor 2.

<Liberation> Member: But Kibaou...

Kibaou: You got something to say, you say it on Floor 3! We ain't 'bout to lose out to those Knights! Not to that Beater either! Also, I got a few words for those who ignore my command!

<Liberation> Member: Eek!!

Kibaou: You got my thanks this time around. But this ain't how things are gonna go down next time.

Asuna: Looks like you've got yourself a rival, Kirito.

Kirito: Not one I want, either... Anyway, we're off to Floor 3. We need to let Argo know we beat Floor 2, too.

Asuna: You keep saying "we" this and "we" that, but who said you could include me in all of this?

Kirito: W-Well... Asuna, you and I have been partied for a while now, working together, and uhh...

Asuna: I'm just giving you a hard time. I'm not just going to up and leave right now.

Kirito: Is that so...

Agil: Got him on a real good leash, huh.

Asuna: Kirito knows a lot about many things. It's good to keep someone like him around.

Koharu: Asuna, Kirito, would you mind if we joined you? If it wouldn't be a bother, that is...

Asuna: Sure, come right along. I'm sure Argo will be happy.

Koharu: Thanks! What about you, Agil...?

Agil: I'm just going to stick with my group here. We've got some things to take care of. I'll see you lot around.

Koharu: Okay then, thanks for everything. C'mon Vein, let's go!

Vein: I know, I'm going.

Asuna: I must say though, Koharu... You've changed a lot since we first met.

Koharu: Haven't you too, Asuna? You used to look like you thought the world was your enemy.

Asuna: Yeah, and you looked like the world was gonna beat you to a pulp. Good thing you found someone you could trust.

Koharu: You too, right?

Kirito: Why does secret talk between girls get me so uneasy... Anyway, we need to talk about Floor 3. In a sense, this is where SAO gets real.

Vein: "Real?"

Kirito: I think you know what I'm talking about. Remember up until now we've faced monsters like Kobolds and Taurus. But from here on...

Vein: Oh I remember now! We'll be facing human like enemies. If my memories are correct they look and talk just like NPCs, and they can use Sword Skills, too. 

Kirito: Yup, you got that right. That guy who locked us in here, Akihiko Kayaba... Back in the magazine interview he said as much. "Sword Art is born from the flashes and sounds woven between sword skills into a concerto of life and death..." So yeah, from here on we really start Sword Art Online. Think you can handle it.

Vein: You bet I can, Floor 3 here we come!