A little upgrade

Argo: Now than let me ask you Koharu why do we need Col?

Koharu: Huh why just ask me?

Argo: Well it's pretty clear that Vein most likely knows all the question I'm gonna ask. Plus you aren't that good at games. So I figure to ask you a few question about the basis of the game.

Koharu: Oh okay than. We'll need it to buy items.

Argo: Correct! I figure you'd know that much! But let's take this a step farther...What's the point of buying items?

Koharu: To heal injuries...and... Argo, how did you put it?" Buying gear is like paying for peace of mind."

Argo: You really took it to heart! Of course, it's also important to keep grinding EXP and leveling up, bit by bit. But the quickest shortcut to getting stronger in a snap is equipping effective gear. Especially while your skills and stats are pretty meh. It's not exaggerating to say that a tiny boost can mean life or death!First off I recommend forging strong gear at the Workshop.

Koharu: The Workshop. That's a place for making weapons and armor, right?

Argo: Yeah, you can make gear there if you've got materials from drops and quest rewards and the Col to pay the production fee.There were some materials in that reward just now, so let's try making something  first! I recommend a Small Buckler. Talk to the NPC at the Workshop and they'll take care of it for you.Now's your chance go for it!

Koharu: Come on Vein let's go.

Vein: Coming.

(Vein and Koharu go to the Workshop and made a Small Buckler)

Argo: So did the forging go well? The Small Buckler will be your best friend in battle! Now that we've tried forging, let's practice upgrading!

Koharu: Upgrading... You mean, making that shield even stronger?

Argo: Bingo! Even gear that starts out useless at Level 1 can be awesome if you raise its level with upgrades. Upgrades also require Col and materials too. There's an upper limit on levels, but it's worth the effort if you can! There should also be upgrade materials in that reward, too. Talk to the blacksmith NPC and see about upgrading the shield you just made.

Koharu: Okay got it! Let's go Vein!

Vein: ZZZ......Huh what?

Argo: Can't believe you fell asleep well standing I'm impress!

Vein: I was bore ok!

(Vein and Koharu went to the blacksmith to upgrade their shield)

Koharu: Looks like we cleared all the tasks for Forging and Upgrading. Let go tell Argo!

Argo: Not bad, now remember to keep upgrading your gear whenever you save up enough Col and materials. So got any money left? You can spend Col to buy weapons and armor instead of forging them. Even just upgrading your gear can keep you safer in a fight. How about a look around the shop?

Koharu: Sure let's do it.

Argo: I'll be hanging out here for a while. If you need any intel or some work, come on by and I'll get you what you need.

Koharu: Ok Bye Argo. Hmm... the shop that sells weapons and armor must be here. Shall we take a peek?

Vein: Sure why not.

(Vein and Koharu found a merchant and bought armor)

Koharu: Open the menu to change gear... All done! How about you Vein? I can wait if you're not. Our stats have gotten better, but... they're just numbers. It doesn't really feel like I've gotten stronger. I still feel helpless...

Vein: In that chase why don't we go fight some stronger monsters and see.

Koharu: I guess that's the only way, huh...But if our HP drops to zero, we'll really die...

Vein: Is ok I'll protect you.

Koharu: Thanks... You're better than any armor, Vein.

(The two than blushes again and stare at each other in silence for a few second)

Vein: Ahem... anyway we'll never get anywhere just sitting around, why don't we head out a bit further.

Koharu: Sure. With you by my side I feel like I can take on anything!

Vein: Same here. Now let's go!