Gathering Information

Sachi: Do you have time to chat? You two are kind of the talk of the group lately.

Koharu: We are? Why?

Sachi: There's just talk about how you guys are out on the front lines even though you guys are about our age.

Koharu: Haha... Er, thanks, I guess? Oh, right! Almost forgot! I'm Koharu and this is Vein.

Sachi: You said you were hungry, right? Here, try this. I bought enough for everyone, but they're not back yet and it's about to expire.

Koharu: Sandwiches? Are you sure it's okay? 

Sachi: Yeah. I'd rather someone ate them, so go ahead.

Vein: Thanks. 

Koharu: So um... Sachi why aren't you with them?

Sachi: Because I'm a coward. I'm terrified every time I leave town. The very sight of a monster makes me freeze. So they went off earning money to buy me a spear since I can use it to fight monsters from a distance. I'm just a big burden on all of them...

Koharu: It's only natural to be scared. Don't push yourself. Take it slow.

Sachi: Aren't you scared Koharu?

Koharu: Yes I am. In fact I'm terrified! I can't handle it on my own... but I've got a friend.

Sachi: ... I see. I've got friends too, so maybe one day... Well, thanks for pep talk.

Koharu: Is there anything we can do to help out? Like, where are your friends now?

Sachi: They're just out in the fields here and there doing quests, I think. They're a group of 4, so they say they should be safe out there, but it seems like they're having trouble with monsters they've never seen before.

Koharu: Okay then... How about we go gather monsters info and you relay that to your friends, Sachi?

Vein: Wait what but we just did a quest that involve us going to all the plains!

Koharu: Oh come on Vein it's to thank her for the sandwiches, right?

Vein: Mmm...

Sachi: Thanks and do be careful out there.

Koharu: You just wait here for us! So if we defeat each kind of monster in the field, we should figure out their attack patterns.

Vein: Well we did defeat all the different monsters on this floor already... but it wouldn't hurt to learn a bit more about them.

Koharu: Let's get started than!

(Vein and Koharu goes to all the plains to defeat each monsters)

At Origin Plains

Vein: Good luck hitting me boar!

Koharu: Vein stop playing around!

At Quest Plains

Vein: Where am I going to go Kobold Henchman here or there. And... oh to bad I dodge. It's been fun seeing you try to hit me but play times over. Time to kill you.

Koharu: I finish gathering info about Dire Wolf. How are you doing with the Kobold Henchman.

Vein: Just wrapping up.

At Rivalry Plains

Koharu: I'm not falling for that again Little Nepenthes!

Vein: Hey Koharu, behind you.

Koharu: Hu- WAHHH!!! OH COME ON REALLY!!!

Vein: Hehe.

Koharu: This is not funny Vein.

Vein: I mean it's a little.

Koharu: Just get me down.

Vein: Don't worry I'm already on it. Hey Little Nepenthes over here, bet you can't hit me!

5 hours later

Vein: Okay I have to admit, that was a lot more fun than before.

Koharu: Well it's not for me.

Vein: Come on cheer up Koharu. In situation where we can die at any second let's have the utmost fun while we can, you know.

Koharu: Guess your right. I actually did have a lot of fun out there. Especially seeing you playing around with monsters while most people will take it pretty seriously.

Vein: Well I'm beat lets give Sachi the info and head back to the inn.

Back at Teleport Gate plaza

Sachi: Welcome back you two. How'd it go?

Koharu: Easy! Here's the monster data.

Sachi: Wow, look at all of this. I'm sure this will help everyone out. Thank you so much... I'm sure if I tell everyone about you two when they get back they'll be so excited. They all wanted to meet up with you, but they've already headed out on a new quest... bad timing, huh.

Vein: Don't worry I have a feeling we'll run into them someday. 

Sachi: And I'll be sure to introduce you when you do.