Blood Wolfs hunt

Vein: Man this cave is a lot bigger than I remember.

Koharu: Oh look Vein over there! Are those Blood Wolf?

Vein: Yes they are! Finally found them. 

Koharu: Great now let's go get the Blaz- woah! 

Vein: Careful Koharu, we're currently outmatch by them.

Koharu: Why? We got our weapon upgraded.

Vein: Sure, with our weapon upgraded it will help out a lot. However, the problem is that their weak to blunt attacks. 

Koharu: What! But our weapon don't do blunt damage.

Vein: And I don't have any blunt sword skill too, do you?

Koharu: No, I don't have one. So what are we going to do?

Vein: We'll still be able to kill them, but it'll take a lot of time. Plus since we're in a dungeon they'll all attack us at once. Luckily I got a plan, it's not a great one but it'll do.

Koharu: So what is your plan?

Vein: Koharu can I trust you?

Koharu: Of course you can! Why you ask something like that! I'm your partner after all.

Vein: I'll get all the Blood Wolfs attention, when I do you go in and kill them from behind.

Koharu: What but there's like 20 of them. It's too dangerous!

Vein: Trust me on this. 

Koharu: ... Okay, but be careful you got that!

Vein: Fully! Now just wait on my signal.

Vein uses Rage Spike hitting several Blood Wolf. Other Blood Wolfs start rushing towards him.

Koharu: (Thinking)Come on Koharu! Vein puts his trust in me, I got to trust in him too!

Vein: Koharu NOW!

Koharu: Got it! Hyaaah!

Koharu jumps in using Mirage Thrust attacking the Blood Wolfs from behind.

Koharu: They didn't die!

Vein: Koharu focus their still targeting me keep attacking them!

Koharu: Right!

Koharu uses another sword skill on the Blood Wolfs. The Blood Wolfs then suddenly shift their focus to Koharu.

Koharu: Oh no! But I'm not done yet!

The Blood Wolf jump towards Koharu, she quickly uses her rapier to pierce through the wolf's mouth. The wolf survive and attack Koharu.

Koharu: Ahh!

Vein: Koharu!

The Blood Wolf suddenly jump onto Vein. Vein block the attack with his shield but falls to the ground. The wolfs start piling on him and attacking him repeatedly.

Vein: Damn you stupid wolfs!

Koharu: Vein!(Look towards the HP bar)... His HP is draining fast! I got to help him but there still some wolfs on me too. What can I do? Wait I got it!

The Blood Wolfs charge towards Koharu again.

Koharu: Take this!

Koharu dash to the left side and use Shooting Star. She uses her rapier and sword skill to push the wolf flying towards the other wolfs that was piling on Vein. The wolf hits the other wolfs freeing Vein. Vein quickly gets up and dash back.

Vein: Nicely done Koharu. Thanks! Now then...

Vein uses another Rage Spike, killing the Blood Wolfs that were trying to get up after getting hit by the other wolf. Then throws his sword towards where Koharu was standing.

Koharu: ... Huh...?

Koharu looks back and see the sword hit the Blood Wolf head killing it.

Vein: Didn't I telling you to always watch your back.

Koharu: Guess we're even then.

Vein dash back to Koharu, grabbing his sword. Koharu gives him a HP potion.

Vein: Thanks! Anyway, there's only a few more left. Think you can handle it?

Koharu: After how I save you, of course I can!

Vein: Good to hear. Now let's kick some Blood Wolfs butt!

Koharu: Yeah!

Vein drinks the HP potion then charge towards the Blood Wolfs with Koharu.